Friday, Dec 09, 2022
×
Outlook.com
×

U S Department Of Homeland Security

About 60,000 In Afghan Evacuation Brought To US: Department of Homeland Security

DHS said in the latest updated released Wednesday that 17% of those arrivals are U.S. citizens and permanent residents who were in Afghanistan when the government there fell to the Taliban. The remaining 83% are a mix of...

09 September 2021

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement