New Delhi [India], July 29 (ANI): Technology has made life less demanding for people nowadays. In this digital era, even friends can be made with the click of a single button.
Here are the top 5 companies making apps that will help one to socialize and make new friends:
• Dogether - An app for not just meeting people around the neighbourhood with similar interests, but also to engage in mutually desirable activities. The app enables the user to post an activity that they anticipate doing like travelling, a pet show or mixed drinks and they can support or deny individuals who wish to accompany.
• Meet up - This app acts as a meeting portal for new individuals. It's free and enables individuals to compose bunches around normal topics, interests, or thoughts.
• Couchsurfing- The approach used by this app permits users to remain connected with local people, make deep rooted travel companions, or host voyagers going to the place where they grew up or currently reside.
• Happn - This app helps one to find people they've run into and would like to know more about them. It gives an opportunity to talk to them and socialize.
• Bumble BFF -An app that helps those seeking strictly platonic relationships. It shows user profiles to other people who are looking for non-romantic connections and companions.
The digital age has made socializing easy with the help of these apps and connecting to people is no longer difficult. (ANI)
Disclaimer :- This story has not been edited by Outlook staff and is auto-generated from news agency feeds. Source: ANI