Nitin Gadkari asserted 93% of the vehicles pay toll using FASTag, while the remaining 7 per cent have still not taken it despite paying a double toll.
The certificate of registration shall not be renewed after the laps of 15 years for government vehicles
The paint has been termed as ‘Khadi Prakritik Paint’ and it will possess antimicrobial properties, the Khadi and Village Industries Commission said
Addressing an election rally at Egra in the Purba Medinipur district, Gadkari said that the parties that ruled the state failed to meet the aspirations of the people
Addressing a rally during the party's Parivartan Yatra in Bengal's Purulia district, the Union minister said the country's essence is unity in diversity.
Nitin Gadkari said he had instructed concerned officials, contractors, and local civic bodies to prepare an action plan to ensure that the project gets completed within the next year.
The minister claimed that India will become a top manufacturing hub for automobiles in the world within five years.
The vehicle scrapping policy announced in the Union Budget for 2021-22 will boost economy, benefit automobile sector but also check vehicular pollution
Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways and MSME, Nitin Gadkari, launched the new paint recently in Delhi.
Push for Tesla as transport minister Nitin Gadkari plans to India's huge crude imports through electric vehicle launch.
Gadkari was speaking at the Yeshwantrao Kelkar Yuva Award program at the 66th national convention of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP).
`Khalistani’, ‘Maoist’ and ‘tukde-tukde gang’ are meant for elements who may have infiltrated the farmers’ protest, says Nitin Gadkari
Political leaders paid homage to victims of the 2008 terror attacks on its 12th anniversary.
India should bolster science and technology, says transport minister Nitin Gadkari in virtual address.
Gadkari was speaking at the inauguration of an "Atmanirbhar Bharat' assistance office in Nagpur
Minister was inaugurating NHAI headquarters which took 12 years to complete.
The inaugural blast for the 14.83 km tunnel was initiated virtually by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari. When launched, it will be the longest bi-directional...
According to reports, the ongoing monsoon session may end on Wednesday. The session was scheduled till October 1.
Nitin Gadkari said he was at present doing well with the "blessings and good wishes of all" and has isolated himself.
Nitin Gadkari said a policy will be out soon banning Chinese firms and relaxing norms for Indian companies to expand their eligibility criteria for...
The package involves relieving MSMEs of one of the biggest obstacles they face in obtaining financial support: the need to provide sufficient collateral to...
With China under fire from the world for its handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, the minister believes that it is 'hundred per cent a blessing in disguise for...
He said the opening of transport and highways will go a long way in instilling confidence among the public and cautioned towards maintaining social distance
In a video conference with state transport ministers, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari also stressed upon speeding up proactive decision-making to accelerate...
The Road Transport and Highways Minister said work needs to be commenced on a war footing on highway projects, including the Rs 1 lakh crore Delhi-Mumbai new...