SRH Vs RCB, IPL 2024: Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Royal Challengers Bengaluru Today's Match Prediction, Fantasy XI, Pitch Report - All You Need To Know

SRH vs RCB Today's IPL Match Prediction: Pat Cummins' high-flying Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) welcome Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) in today's IPL 2024 fixture. Here are today's Indian Premier League match prediction, fantasy picks, pitch report, weather report and much more

Virat Kohli
IPL 2024: RCB vs SRH Photo: AP

Today's match sees Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) go head to head against Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) in match 41 of the Indian Premier League (IPL) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium on Thursday. (Preview | Full Coverage)

SRH have been in sensational form so far in the IPL 2024, having won five of the seven matches that they have played in the tournament.

However, the same cannot be said of the Royal Challengers Bengaluru, who have only won one game out of the eight that they have played. Virat Kohli and co. will have a huge task up ahead against a SRH side, who have been known to amass huge totals.

SRH Vs RCB Pitch Report

The track at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad is a batting paradise. SRH have enjoyed batting here and with another belter of a track coming up, expect runs and more runs in this fixture.

SRH vs RCB Head-to-Head Record

Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bengaluru have faced each other 24 times in the IPL with SRH winning 13 games to RCB's 10. There was one game with No Result.

SRH vs RCB Weather Update

The weather in Hyderabad will be around 29 degrees Celsius and with 27% humidity.

SRH vs RCB Fantasy XI

Heinrich Klaasen, Travis Head (C), Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli (VC), Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram, Cameron Green, Will Jacks, Pat Cummins, T Natarajan, Lockie Ferguson

SRH vs RCB: Winner Prediction

As per Google, SRH has 56% chances of victory to RCB's 44%.