This article is related to an affiliate advertising program, and Outlook journalists were not involved in producing this article.
Please note that the prices may vary.
Our Top Picks
Best Overall - Titan - Titan Neo IV Watch
Titan is one of the best brands that you can have for watches. It has a casual and daily wear collection of watches and a unique and precious Raga collection, especially for women who love to use their watches as accessories in place of a bracelet.
Best Budget - Casio - Casio Analog Black Dial Men's Watch-EQS-930DB-1AVUDF
If you are looking for fashionable watches within an affordable range, Casio is the best brand to go with. Its watches feature excellent bands with tribal designs or other murals that look fantastic when paired with colourful attire. Most watches are meant for casual use, like running errands, going on a vacation, going on a date, etc.
Best in Style - Fastrack - Fastrack Casual Analog Watch for Men
The watches from Fastrack are not only durable but also quite stylish. Most watches are designed so you can use them for formal and casual looks. You will find watches with square, round, and rectangular dials with bands in the form of chain links and leather.
Best Longevity - Sonata - Sonata Blue Dial Watch
While buying a watch for regular use, most people usually consider brands that manufacture long-lasting watches, and Sonata is one of them. The watches might look old-fashioned or straightforward, but they last for a long time, at least for 4 to 5 years. Besides, Sonata ensures to meet customers' demands by manufacturing watches with a luxurious silhouette that will look quite good around your wrist.
Best Versatility - Timex - Timex Analog Blue Dial Watch
If you are looking for a watch brand that offers versatility in its products, Timex is the only brand that will be as good as it is. You can find watches with leather or faux leather bands, chain link bands, and even metal bands with intricate designs. Plus, the beautiful coloured backdrop of the dials makes the watches more beautiful and ideal for using them as fashion accessories.
Table of contents
- How We Shortlisted The Best Watch Brands In India?
- Summary of the 10 Best Watch Brands In India
- Frequently Asked Questions
How We Shortlisted The Best Watch Brands In India?
With so many brands available for watches in India, it was a hard call to make. But we carefully scrutinised every brand and then picked the ones we listed above. This section will explain the factors based on which we have selected these brands.
The first and foremost thing we looked for in the brands' watches were the specifications. We made sure to pick those names that manufacture watches with excellent specifications, whether a skeleton framework with waterproof construction or innovative features with a health tracker and face change options.
- Feedbacks and Reviews
We reviewed the reviews and feedback of the watches to ensure the brands we shortlisted had been reviewed positively. There was some negative feedback, but we checked the positive and negative review ratios and picked the brands with the most positive reviews. We also checked how the brands responded to the negative comments and ensured the brands we picked understood the importance of customer problems and tried their best to solve them.
- Price Range
Our list of watch brands in India comprises names ranging from INR 500 to INR 30000. We created a versatile price range because we understand the need to have affordable watches for regular people. In contrast, we need to get the most stylish watches with crystals embedded or plated with gold and silver for elite events or special occasions.
We picked up the brands that have a versatile watch collection. It means the brands in our list manufacture different types of watches, from regular pieces with a circular dial and a fabric band to skeleton dials with metal bands.
Summary of the 10 Best Watch Brands In India
Finding the best brands for watches in India takes a lot of work. There are so many different options and your mind can easily get puzzled. In this state, you won't be able to pick out the best brand that will always make an excellent addition to your accessory set. Owing to this, we have listed the top 10 brands of watches that are available in India.
Here we have briefly explained the top 10 watch brands in India that you should look at in 2023. These products are not only notable for their unique looks but also for their longevity and outstanding features.
1. Titan - Titan Neo IV watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
Titan is one of the best brands of watches in India. It is a venture from Tata, so the products are undoubtedly the best in the market. It has many collections, from regular watches for men and women to the women-specific Raga collection. The products are known for their longevity, unique designs, and excellent style. In other words, Titan has watches to cater to the needs of different customers. According to several studies, it owns about 60% of the watch market, paving the way for a paradigm shift. It also features an elegant and luxurious watch collection known as Nebula, where the watches are made from pure 18K gold and encrusted with precious stones.
- 48 mm case size
- Blue band with white dial
- Minutes and hours printed
- Three watch hands
- Has water resistance up to 50 metres
- Blue-coloured band suitable for regular use
- Larger dial with accurate time display
- More on the classic side of watch designs
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
- Value for money and suitable for regular use
2. Casio - Casio Analog Black Dial Men's Watch-EQS-930DB-1AVUDF - Check here for Amazon Offer
Another great brand that you can choose for the watches is Casio. It is an India-based brand that brings several cultures together. True to its name, the designs and styles of the watches are attractive and will keep you captivated for a long time. You won't even be able to tear down your eyes from the majestically made watches, especially the ones with crystals encrusted. Although some high-priced watches are under the Casio brand, most are budget-friendly and suitable for casual use. Whether you want to run errands or date with your beau, Casio will easily enhance your fashion statement.
- Blue coloured dial
- Rose plating on the casing
- Stainless steel band
- 3-clasp closure
- Three analogue watch hands
- It comes with three dials for a date, hour, and day
- Has maximum accuracy
- 3-fold clasp for a secured hold
- The dial is a bit large
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
- Offers excellent value for money
- Water resistant watch
3. Fastrack - Fastrack analog black watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
Fastrack was born in 1998 as a subsidiary of the Tata brand. It is one of the most famous watch brands on the market and is known for its high-quality watches, unique fashion statements, and affordable prices. The beautifully designed brand logo on the dial makes Fastrack watches the best. You will get regular watches for casual wear and precious ones that can be reserved for special occasions. The best part is the watches are pretty colourful, from the band to the dial. You will find beautiful combinations like a white band with a light sky blue dial, a black band with a gradient pink dial, and so on.
- Band made from flexible silicone
- It comes in black colour
- Round dial with plastic casing
- Water resistance up to 30 metres in depth
- Six months manufacturing warranty
- Analogue display with three hands
- Calibration is done with white ink for more visual clarity
- Comfortable to wear for a long time
- not suitable for official purposes
- 4.2 out of five stars
- Lightweight watch with water resistance feature
4. Sonata - Sonata Analog Blue Dial Men's Watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
The next brand that you should look into is Sonata. It is also considered one of India's oldest watch brands and is still quite popular and dominant in the market. Gold-plated watches are the statement of this brand, as most of them are suitable for men or women over 30 years of age. But to meet the competition in the market, Sonata has recently launched several collections for young stars, casual wear, and regular office wear.
- Stainless steel band
- 3-clasp closure
- Blue dial
- Three small dials for a date, hour, and day
- Two watch hands
- Water resistant watch
- Suitable for all occasions
- Calibration one with bright colour
- Not suitable for men looking for leather or silicone bands
- 4.1 out of 5 stars
- Long-lasting and highly durable construction
5. Timex - Timex Analog Blue Dial Watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
Timex is the one to go with if you are looking for stylish and affordable watches. Although the brand is available mainly online, its watches are outstanding and will help take your fashion level to the next level. What makes the brand more commendable is the variety of watches with an excellent style statement that would have cost you over a thousand bucks for some other brands.
- Leather strap with brown colour
- Stainless steel casing
- Blue colour dial
- Analogue display
- Brass bezel
- Buckle clasp
- Suitable for everyday wear
- Is water resistant
- Hypoallergenic for the skin
- It doesn't display the date on the dial
- 4.1 stars out of five
- Lightweight and shows time accurately
- It comes with an excellent value for money
6. Armani Exchange - Armani Exchange Analog AX2705 men’s watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
After Titan, the next watch brand popular in India that has revolutionised the market is Armani Exchange. The brand is known for its wide range of watches, especially due to the luxurious and elegant chain link. The metal bands of some of the products are marked as hypoallergenic and soothing for the skin. If you go through the collections at Armani Exchange, you will find some unique designs and styles that can help you make a unique and bold fashion statement. For example, you will find watches with wide bands, a small square dial in the middle, and products with gold-plated bands and circular dials.
- Three-hand quartz movement
- It comes with stopwatch functionality
- Soft and long-lasting leather band
- Black and bold style
- The leather strap is completely genuine
- It can be worn with any outfit
- The price is on the higher side
- 4.4 stars out of 5
- Suitable for men using watches as the main styling accessories
7. Fossil - Fossils Jacqueline watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
Fossil, a name often unheard of, has become one of India's most famous watch brands. It is well known for its high-priced watches, which go up to 50K. Now one would wonder why the price is so extravagant. Fossil has a strong brand impression and is solely selling luxury watches. The best part is that the brand has regularly designed watches and funky and sporty ones that boys usually like to wear. Most watches are recognised by the large dials covering most parts of the wrist and the comparatively thinner bands highlighting the dials further.
- Three-hand analog display
- Face made from mineral crystal
- Stainless steel with rose gold plating
- Grey coloured dial
- Leather strap with grey plating
- Single prong strap buckle closure
- Resistance to water for 50 metres
- Ideal for swimming and showering
- It comes with two years of international warranty
- Silver finish dial with multifunction
- doesn't feature any date display window
- 4.4 out of five stars
- Perfect for classy women
8. boAT - boAt Xtend/Xtend RTL Smartwatch - Check here for Amazon Offer
You might not get regular watches with analog dials in the boAT watch collections. Instead, you will find smartwatches. Not only do the watches have a slim silhouette, but they also feature a snap band with a rectangular dial. Since you will get smartwatches, you can track your health permanently, from the steps covered to the heart rate. The best part is that you can customise the dial face and keep a theme of your choice. Another fantastic thing about the watches is the beautiful features like picking calls from the watch, checking messages, etc.
- Comes with 14 sports mode
- Battery lasts for seven days per charging cycle
- Comes with Bluetooth wireless earbuds
- 1.69 inches HD display
- Built-in with Alexa software
- Spo2 monitoring
- Shows information about the weather
- Comes with a reminder feature
- Has a modern design and style statement
- A bit costlier than other watches
- Best for people who want modern watches having health tracking features with notification and reminder calls
9. TOMMY HILFIGER - TOMMY HILFIGER Women’s Watch - Check here for Amazon Offer
TOMMY HILFIGER is a beautiful watch brand in India, known for its new products, beauty, and unique style. Most watches feature a complex dial with a date and time displayed, an alarm button, and a rustic look. Most of its watches are unisex, meaning both men and women can wear them without further problems.
- Made from a stainless steel band
- 40.5 millimetres casing diameter
- Available in blue colour
- Larger dial with the maximum surface area
- Comes with a sliding buckle clasp
- Has an international warranty period of two years
- Easy to wear with a sliding clasp
- Is water resistant up to 30 metres
- Not suitable for elite wear
- 4.1 out of five stars
- Best performing watch ideal for everyday use
10. Maxima - Newly Launched Maxima Max Pro Knight Bluetooth Calling smartwatch - Check here for Amazon Offer
Based in India, Maxima is one of the best brands offering beautiful watches, especially with coloured dials, leather and fabric straps, and unique designs. People even compare these products with luxury brands. Therefore, wearing it around your hand won't be a bad idea. Most watches have unique features like the most demanding materials that won't break easily, waterproof construction, and more.
- 44.5 mm case Round Active HD Full Touch Display
- one press button to silence the watch ring option
- Google/Siri Voice Assistant to command
- HR & SpO2 Monitor
- 30+ Sports Mode
- 550 Nits brightness
- Long-lasting metal construction
- Available in 3 colours
- Battery backup is terrible
- Rated as 3.6 out of 5
- Best choice for men looking for a luxury watch that can be worn every day
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the best watch brand for regular use?
A1. The best watch brand for regular use is Fastrack. Although one may think that the watches are quite costly, these pieces are durable and can last for a long time. In addition, you can get different types of watches, which is why you won't have to worry about anything.
Q2. Which is the best watch brand for luxurious products?
A2. If you are looking for a watch brand with luxurious products like stone-encrusted dials, gold-plated bands, and so on, Titan is the best one to go with. From the special Raga collection to the Nebula watches, you will find a plethora of luxurious watches that will match your elite fashion sense in the best way.
Q3. Which is the most affordable watch brand in India?
A3. Casio is the most affordable watch brand in India. It usually sells watches online, but each and every product is the epitome of class and elegance.
Here, we have listed the top 10 brands of watches that you can find in India. These brands are notable for their versatile collections, wide price ranges, and fantastic watch styles that can be paired with several apparel styles. We have ensured to pick the brands that are either popular or becoming famous, owing to their long-lasting watches with unique structures.