Australia (AUS) defeated Pakistan (PAK) by 10 wickets in the third and final T20 in Perth on Friday (November 8). After being asked to bat first, the tourists lost wickets at regular intervals and were restricted to 106/8. For Australia, Kane Richardson took 3/18, while Sean Abbott and Mitchell Starc finished with two scalps each. In reply, skipper Aaron Finch (52) and David Warner's (48) unbeaten stand helped the hosts seal the deal with 49 balls remaining. With the victory, Australia clinched the three-match series 2-0. The opener in Sydney was abandoned due to rain. Catch highlights of AUS v PAK, 3rd T20 here (SCORECARD | CRICKET NEWS)
Home » Website » Sports » Australia vs Pakistan, 3rd T20, Perth, Highlights: Clinical AUS Seal Series With Thumping Win
Australia vs Pakistan, 3rd T20, Perth, Highlights: Clinical AUS Seal Series With Thumping Win
Kane Richardson's three-wicket haul and skipper Aaron Finch's unbeaten half-century helped Australia (AUS) thrash Pakistan (PAK) by 10 wickets to clinch the Perth T20 and also seal the three-match series 2-0. Get here highlights of AUS v PAK, 3rd T20
Subscribe to Outlook’s Newsletter
READ MORE IN:
Next Story : LaLiga, Gameweek 13: Toni Kroos Urges Improving Real Madrid To Make Up For Patchy Start
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Live Updates: Governor Asks Fadnavis To Be Acting CM Of Maha Till New Govt Formation
- SPG Security Cover To Gandhis Withdrawn, Downgraded To 'Z+'
- Sena's All-Or-Nothing Gamble Aimed At Restoring Equal Position With BJP And More
- Lord Ram In Courts: First Move Towards Legal Recourse
- In A U-Turn, Pakistan To Charge $20 Fee From All Pilgrims Visiting Kartarpur On Inaugural Day
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- Everything Is ‘Normal’ In The Wonderland That Is Kashmir
- Blaming BJP For Rot Within Won’t Help Congress
- IND Vs BAN - Wanted To 'Tonk' The Ball: Sharma
- Maha Congress Alleges Poaching Of MLAs, BJP Says 'Prove Charges'
- Moody's Lowers India's Outlook To 'Negative'
- CJI Meets UP Officials To Review Situation Ahead Of Ayodhya Verdict
- Clinical Australia Seal T20 Series With Thumping Win
- Why Are Some Indians Boycotting Twitter And Switching To Mastodon
- 'Devastated Indian Economy': Rahul Calls Demonetisation A 'Terror Attack'
- Tis Hazari Violence: Video Shows DCP Pleading Before Lawyers
- India vs Bangladesh, 2nd T20, Rajkot, Highlights: Rohit Sharma Dismantles BAN As IND Draw Level
- Live Updates | Shiv Sena Exploring Ways To Make Alliance Work, Says Sanjay Raut
- UP Man Dies After Eating 41 Eggs For Rs 2000 Bet: Police
- India Vs Bangladesh, Rajkot T20I, Weather: Will Cyclone Maha Play Spoilsport?
- Death Of Al-Baghdadi A Blow To IS, But It Has Survived Other Losses
- JJP Was & Will Remain BJP's 'B-team': Congress Sharpens Attack On Dushyant Chautala
- CM Fadnavis, Sena Leader Raote Separately Meet Governor Amid Maha Power Tussle
- Kashmir: 20 Civilians Injured As Militants Hurl Grenade At Bus Stand In Sopore