With the dawn of a new day in the crypto world, Big Eyes Coin is coming up on the horizon to clear the storm that once was. Amongst many other cryptocurrencies, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is causing rivals Love Hate Inu (LHINU) and Dogecoin (DOGE) to quake in their fur!
Love It Or Hate It?
Do you have pressing inquiries that need answers? Want to find those answers at a trustworthy source? Love Hate Inu is the place for you, an ideal spot to ask and answer your burning questions. Love Hate Inu is shaking up the online survey industry by launching the first blockchain-based voting platform. Because of the proof-of-stake system, questions and answers are guaranteed to be immutable in Love Hate Inu.
Often, when surveys are carried out on centralized platforms, the results can be tampered with by bots and internet trolls. On Love Hate Inu, this is guaranteed to not happen, as those who wish to pledge questions and answers must be a $LHINU token holder. This ensures fair and accurate results.
90% of all tokens will be available during the presale, ensuring that the majority of the wealth is held by community members who believe the project will succeed. The remaining 10% of the 100 billion tokens will be used for liquidity and community awards.
Dogecoin: The Mother Of The Meme Coins
Anyone with knowledge of the crypto world knows how Dogecoin started. Originally it stemmed from a meme of a Shiba Inu dog surrounded by a slew of caustic remarks and words in bad English, such as "so scared" and "much concern," whilst also giving the camera a concerned side-eye. The meme's familiarity is what made it so popular; late-'00s comedy can be classified as reactive, and reaction memes were extensively utilized when Facebook and Twitter initially blew up.
Dogecoin came to be in 2013 which is a decade ago now, and since then it has maintained its popularity due to celebrities like and especially Elon expressing open support for the token. Elon has had his way with Dogecoin and has single-handedly caused the rise and fall of the coins economy during April. Elon made the popular Shiba Inu icon that represents the Dogecoin brand the official Twitter accounts profile picture at the beginning of April, this one moment caused Dogecoin’s value to increase by 6%. Dogecoin currently ranks at number eight in the coin market capitalization, so it is safe to say it has earned its spot as a respected cryptocurrency within the industry.
Big Eyes Adventures: Taking Over Crypto Spaces
Big Eyes Coin has made a reputation for itself with one of the most inviting presales in cryptocurrency history! Big Eyes Coin is one of the few cryptocurrencies continuously devising new, engaging, and entertaining ways to give back to the community. For example, the Loot Boxes were a creative way to persuade people to acquire $BIG, and offering investors the opportunity to potentially win treble the number of Big Eyes Coins that they originally purchased drove a lot of traffic to the Big Eyes Coin website.
On top of that, Big Eyes has a great value for charity and supporting the earth we live in. Big Eyes Coin has delegated 5% of all tokens to charities dedicating their time and energy to saving the oceans from pollution. Global warming has become a serious issue for the world, so it is important to draw attention to it, which is exactly what Big Eyes Coin is doing.
Big Eyes will end the presale on June 3 so customers have until then make their deposits before the price increases on the live market. Furthermore, Big Eyes is offering a 300% bonus that can be redeemed using the promotion code END300.
For more on Big Eyes Coin (BIG):