Poshan

Home »  Website »  National »  Reportage »  Mother Bitten By Snake, Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk

Mother Bitten By Snake, Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk

Mother Bitten By Snake, Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk
Representative Image
Mother Bitten By Snake, Baby Dies After Drinking Poisoned Breast Milk
outlookindia.com
2018-05-26T11:52:13+0530

A two-and-a-half-year-old girl died after she was breastfed by her mother, who was bitten by a poisonous snake in a village in Muzaffarnagar district, police said today, adding that the woman too died shortly after.

The police said the incident occurred in Mandla village last evening.

The woman was sleeping in her house when she was bitten by a snake, but she did not realise it and breastfed her baby, police said.

According to police, the two were rushed to a hospital when their condition deteriorated. The baby died at the hospital and later the mother was also declared dead by doctors.

PTI

Subscribe to Outlook’s Newsletter

Next Story : Low Cost Condoms, Sanitary Napkins To Be Sold At Railway Stations
Download the Outlook ​Magazines App. Six magazines, wherever you go! Play Store and App Store
THE LATEST ISSUE
CLICK IMAGE FOR CONTENTS
Online Casino Betway Banner





Advertisement
Advertisement