Wednesday, Oct 05, 2022
×
Outlook.com
×

Mcd

Vaccination of cattle against contagious lumpy skin disease has started

HC Seeks Delhi Government, MCD Stand On Plea For Team Of Doctors To Deal With Lumpy Skin Disease

Submitting that there is no ambulance service available for cows to send them to the isolation shelter or any other place, the plea urged the court to direct the authorities to reserve sufficient numbers of ambulances for...

28 September 2022

MCD has started a new programme to make students aware of waste management through AI

MCD School Students To Made Aware Of Waste Management Through AI

The programme is a unique initiative in educating students about artificial intelligence. The municipal corporation, through the initiative, has aimed to infuse a scientific approach among the school students.


Explained: The Unification Of Municipal Corporation Of Delhi And How Will Unified MCD Function

The merger of Delhi's East, North, and South civic bodies into one unified Municipal Corporation of Delhi earlier this year has come into effect on Sunday.


Representational Image

AAP All Set To Embark On Month-long Campaign To Highlight MCD's 'Failures' under BJP

Announcing the party's decision at a press conference, Delhi Environment Minister and the AAP's city unit convener Gopal Rai on Tuesday said the party leaders, in the first phase of the campaign, will take people to the...

14 September 2022

Homebuying To Get Costly, House Price Index Up By 1.8% In Q4 FY22 On Annualised Basis

The recent data released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has revealed that the All India House Price Index (HPI) recorded a growth of 1.8 per cent in the fourth quarter of FY22 on an annualised basis. MCD hikes transfer...


Arvind Kejriwal passed bill for merger of Delhi civic bodies.

Will Challenge Bill For Merger Of Delhi Civic Bodies In Court If Need Be: Arvind Kejriwal

A bill to merge the three municipal corporations in the national capital into a single entity was introduced in the Lok Sabha on Friday.

26 March 2022

Undertake Repair Work Of Roads Every Week: Delhi CM To PWD, MCD, NDMC

According to an official notification, roads in the city need the attention of concerned agencies like the Public Works Department (PWD), Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD), and New Delhi Municipal Committee (NDMC).

08 July 2022

Advertisement

Will Study Bill For Unification Of Delhi’s Municipal Corporations In Parliament: Arvind Kejriwal

A bill to merge the three Delhi municipal corporations into a single entity was introduced in the Lok Sabha on Friday.

26 March 2022

Advertisement
21 December 2021
Delhi Govt Paid Rs 2588 Crore To MCD, But Salaries Haven’t Been Paid: Manish Sisodia

Delhi Govt Paid Rs 2588 Crore To MCD, But Salaries Haven’t Been Paid: Manish Sisodia

Speaking at a press conference, Sisodia said the Delhi government has given 75 per cent of the total budget reserved for the MCDs and the rest 25 per cent is...


15 December 2020
AAP Calls Special Assembly Session Over 'Misappropriation Of Rs 2,400 Crore' By BJP-Led Civic Body

AAP Calls Special Assembly Session Over 'Misappropriation Of Rs 2,400 Crore' By BJP-Led Civic Body

AAP sharpens attack on the BJP-ruled municipal corporations of Delhi ahead of 2022 civic polls


13 October 2020
Corrupt MCD Authorities Unable To Run Hospitals Efficiently: Delhi Health Minister

Corrupt MCD Authorities Unable To Run Hospitals Efficiently: Delhi Health Minister

Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain has accused the BJP-led Delhi Municipal Corporation of being corrupt and has demanded that the city’s government...


12 June 2020
BJP-led MCD Claims Delhi's Covid-19 Death Toll Twice Higher Than Govt Figures

BJP-led MCD Claims Delhi's Covid-19 Death Toll Twice Higher Than Govt Figures

The Delhi government, reacting to the BJP's claim, said the Covid-19 death audit committee is 'working impartially' and this was 'not a time for blame-game but...


22 December 2018
Cars To Get Costly As Delhi Transport Department Approves Hike In One-Time Parking Charges

Cars To Get Costly As Delhi Transport Department Approves Hike In One-Time Parking Charges

The parking charges mechanism will be replaced by spot parking fees after new parking regulations are notified by the Delhi government


Advertisement

05 December 2018
Poshan SpeakOut: Why India Needs To Tackle Malnutrition Urgently

Poshan SpeakOut: Why India Needs To Tackle Malnutrition Urgently

As per the Global Nutrition Report published recently, India has 46.6 million children who are stunted, followed by Nigeria (13.9 million) and Pakistan (10.7...


21 April 2018
The Greater Kailash Of Garbage

The Greater Kailash Of Garbage

There are time-bombs ticking in the capital—after all, there’s only so much ­garbage landfills can take. Swachh Bharat slogans won’t stop the volcanoes...


Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement