Finding which diet is best to lose weight quickly, we stumbled on Golo Weight Loss Program which may or may not contain the answers we have been looking for. In this segment, we will dissect each and everything about Golo Diet Plan and Golo Release Diet Pills and see if you can really lose weight on GOLO.
Phenq ranks the number one position in 2022-2023 as best diet pills and fat burner supplement for men and women without any side effects. Click here to visit the official website
Choosing between Golo Release and PhenQ—or any other diet supplements—depends on several factors, including your health history, lifestyle, weight loss goals, and personal tolerance to certain ingredients.
- Golo Release focuses on balancing insulin levels, aiming to increase energy and help with weight loss. The primary ingredients include magnesium, zinc, and chromium, along with a blend of plant extracts.
- PhenQ, on the other hand, promotes itself as a multi-dimensional supplement—appetite suppressant, fat burner, and energy booster—all in one. Its formula includes a mix of capsicum, piperine, caffeine, niacin, chromium picolinate, nopal, and L-carnitine furmarate.
What is GOLO Diet?
- According to GOLO reviews, it is an entirely different diet plan than keto and Mediterranean diets.
- The diet plan urges its followers to be on a flexible diet plan but they are also required to take the supplement from GOLO LLC Company.
- Golo diet philosophy is to achieve weight loss by boosting metabolism speed and reducing insulin resistance – these factors are associated with increased blood sugar levels.
- According to the company, they gathered a team of experts to form this diet plan, however, the marketing personnel at GOLO who is also the CEO has no background in such fields.
- Golo diet is for weight loss aimed for the short-term only – according to legit experts.
- The main goal of GOLO Diet Plan is to manage the insulin levels in which the body normalizes its metabolism and fluctuations of hormones.
- GOLO Weight Loss Program is 30-90 days long.
Golo Weight Loss
Golo diet isn’t about taking a restricted calorie diet or emphasizing on you eating less calories per day. It rather focuses on eating the right types of foods to manage blood sugar levels and boost glucose metabolism.
The official website of Golo mentions every type of Golo diet plan benefits and they never forget to market the GOLO Diet Pills for weight loss. This radiates to the marketing strategy which may sound peculiar at first but do Golo diet pills really work?
Golo diet plan comprised of eating fresh fruits, vegetables, lean protein, nuts, seeds, and healthy fat. The diet plan also demands to not eat processed food or diet with added sugars. It also urges users to perform at least 15 minutes of exercise every day without telling them which exercise should they perform.
Golo Side Effects and Reviews
For healthy individuals, Golo Diet Plan isn’t something you call “harmful” but on the other hand, Golo Diet portrayed few risks for Diabetes patients. Before beginning any diet plan especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition, you should talk to the doctor or your healthcare practitioner.
Golo Diet users end up losing 2 pounds in a week which once again is based on anecdotal experiences. While metabolism-related obesity is a widespread condition among millions of people in the US, it would be a misleading attempt to try Golo Diet hoping it would fix this metabolic dysfunction.
Online Golo reviews are not up to the mark and that’s because many dieters did not find it effective. The company website offers a diet plan and diet pills which overall have achieved 3.3 stars rating out of 5. Many official dieting platforms have reviewed Golo Diet and over thousands of reviews, the rating doesn’t seem to go beyond 3.3.
Side Effects of Golo
Golo Diet is an expensive method to lose weight and the plan is followed by a supplement that claims to boost the results. Long-term commitment to Golo Diet does not involve lifestyle adjustment and eating a balanced diet, but users have to focus on those and consume healthy food in bulk. Adopting Golo Diet Plan for the long term is associated with some negative side effects which are:
- Abdominal pain
- Distorted vision
Golo Diet Pills
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, there is no reliable scientific evidence supporting Golo diet pills specifically as an effective or safe weight-loss solution. Golo's weight loss system revolves around insulin management to encourage weight loss, which includes a diet plan, exercise, and the release supplement, but it's essential to remember that proper diet and exercise are the primary drivers of successful weight loss.
The Release supplement includes ingredients like magnesium, zinc, chromium, and a proprietary blend of various plant extracts. While these ingredients generally have low side effect profiles, they can cause side effects in some people.
There are many parts of Golo Program, but the meal plan is only one of them followed by Golo Release supplement every day. Golo official website claims Golo Release diet pills work quickly by suppressing hunger and reducing anxiety attacks you experience while having a craving. According to the official source, Release diet pills contains a proprietary blend with numerous plant-based ingredients that prevent the symptoms of emotional eating and release stored fat in the body.
According to many diet experts including a dietitian and owner of Alissa Rumsey Nutrition and Wellness Alissa Rumseya, Golo Diet Pills are unnecessary and there are no cogent evidence to support any of those weight loss claims.
Where to Buy Golo?
To purchase Golo Weight Loss Program, you have to first order the Release supplement. Along with that, you will receive a package that includes:
- Golo for Life Plan, guidebook
- myGolo (Meal Plan, Recipes, and Coach Support)
- Guide about Defeating Diet Obstacles
The total package if purchased from the official website will cost you around $279. It again also depends on how many Golo Diet Pills will you order, the weight loss supplement price is mentioned on the official website.
- 1 Bottle of Golo Release: $59.95
- 2 Bottles of Golo Release: $99.90
- 3 Bottles of Golo Release: $119.85
Golo Release covers the major part of Golo Weight Loss Program; it’s a dietary supplement with partially natural components that enables your appetite-controlling instincts. Natural plant-based ingredients, and minerals in Release Diet Pills support:
- Fat burning
- Insulin control
- Metabolism boost
- Hunger control
The science behind Golo Weight Loss Program is mentioned on their official website goes as:
“Controlling glucose, maintaining healthy insulin levels, and eliminating conventional starvation dieting is the secret to lasting weight loss and wellness. Now you can easily reach your goals and enjoy food without guilt or fear of gaining weight. You simply take 1 Release with your meals, eat balanced meals, and eliminate diet foods.”
Golo claims Release supplement consists of 7 natural ingredients and 3 minerals mixed which can reverse insulin resistance in the body and prevent fat accumulation. Apparently, over-the-counter diet pills target the fat within muscle visceral fat and regulate hormones responsible for appetite suppression.
Golo Release Side Effects
Golo Release dietary supplement is not regulated and you may only find limited information about their product. The company claims Release is an utmost benefit for weight loss which is 100% natural and has no side effects, trusting it alone by their claims wouldn’t be the way to know.
In 2023, diet pills go through an extensive testing process before manufacturing to rule out any possibility of side effects. There are no studies available on Release ingredients that are available in a precise combination, however, taking those alone for several days may lead to:
- Unregulated dietary supplements may always cause digestive issues during the first week of consumption. Some of the conditions you might experience from Golo Diet Pills involve bloating, gastric discomfort, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Allergic reactions are common in those individuals prone to hypersensitive reaction using dietary supplements with GMO ingredients.
- Golo Release may interact with other medicines for which you need to inform your healthcare provider before beginning the weight loss journey.
Golo Side Effects Blood Pressure
It’s not only limited to Golo diet pills, many other weight loss supplements contain stimulants like caffeine in high doses which can affect blood pressure and heart rate. This can lead to potential adverse side effects such as palpitation, anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness.
Despite having no scientific evidence, Golo Diet Pills make up an important domain in Golo Weight Loss Program which may or may not have weight loss abilities. However, following regular workouts and diet plans may still have a few positive reinforcements on body fat.
Golo Diet Pills Price Walmart
Golo Diet Pills is not something you can buy from Walmart, Amazon, and GNC. Few companies nowadays deal strictly online and like them, Golo Diet Pills can only be found on the official website of Golo Diet and Weight Loss Program official website.
Diet supplements for weight loss on Walmart are effective but there are way more powerful and weight loss-friendly supplements available that you can buy.
Best Golo Diet Pills Alternative for Weight Loss
There is no supplement similar to GOLO, however, you can find stronger ones that may guide you to achieve weight loss without unwanted side effects. After mentioning Golo Release side effects, there is an obvious necessity to reveal the strongest weight loss pills in 2023.
PhenQ is a highly admired, technically sound, and most-reviewed diet supplement for weight loss. The incredible weight loss formula is designed for men and women to help them eradicate stubborn fat from multiple areas of the body.
PhenQ triggers weight loss by multiple means that endlessly provide high energy levels and prohibit further weight gain. As a primary objective of PhenQ diet pills , it gets rid of extra body fat by reducing sugar cravings and increasing energy expenditure. Men and women could obtain certain advantages from using PhenQ weight loss aid such as they can build lean muscle mass by consuming it before workout. The fat burner helps with losing fat bodies only and has no shrinking effects on the lean muscles of the body.
Regarding alternatives, it's crucial to understand that weight loss pills and supplements are not magic solutions. They should be used as part of a comprehensive weight loss strategy, including a balanced diet and regular exercise. Some other supplements commonly used for weight loss include:
How Does PhenQ Work?
Without using the major stimulants in high doses, PhenQ approaches weight loss through natural means only. There are three distinct ways PhenQ works which eliminate the harm to the health and keeps the fat oxidation process on go. These are:
- Hunger regulation/suppression
- Metabolic boost
Supporting general health is another way of PhenQ to improve well-being. As a 100% natural diet pill, PhenQ contains high-quality fat burners which are backed by several scientific studies.
- PhenQ is a natural fat burner
- Made in FDA approved facility
- Contain scientifically backed ingredients
- Well-tolerated by users
- Vegan-friendly formula
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Discount on bulk purchases
- Not recommended for individuals having pre-existing medical conditions
- Like GOLO Diet Pills, PhenQ is only available on its official website
Golo vs PhenQ – What Pills Help You Lose Weight?
If you are struggling with obesity and want to lose weight quickly, here is your best chance to identify which fat burner ranked best .
- GOLO Diet pills primary function is to reduce insulin resistance which eventually leads to hunger/craving suppression with improved metabolism.
- PhenQ Diet Pills also help with Insulin Resistance and contain Innoslim, a-Lacys Reset, and many other ingredients to support its mechanism.
- GOLO Release Diet Pills cause more severe Gut Issues than PhenQ and that’s because of the ingredients. Many Golo Reviews mentioned the increased acidic reflux, rapid gut motility, and bloating effects that might be not tolerated well by the users. The ingredients usually harm the gut lining by acidic buildup which may also invite other symptoms such as nausea and heartburn.
- PhenQ may cause mild digestive issues but it lasts for hours – reported by PhenQ users. In an attempt to find how PhenQ ingredients work, experts suggested it prevents acidity in the gut and makes a favorable environment – all credibility goes to piperine, chromium, and Bioperine in the PhenQ formula.
- Golo Weight Loss Program faced multiple lawsuits for false claims.One of the users of the Golo Diet Program sued the company for making false claims like it will help you with insulin resistance and treat diabetes. In an interview, VincenzzaBubak told the company has been making false claims about their so-called clinically proven formula in TV commercials and they just don’t have any evidence to support these claims. It further says “The Product is offered for conditions that are not amenable to self-diagnosis and treatment by individuals who are not medical practitioners; therefore, adequate directions for use cannot be written so that a layperson can use these drugs safely for their intended purposes.”
GOLO vs PhenQ Price Comparison
On the official website of GOLO Weight Loss Program, it was mentioned the overall package including diet pills may cost over $210 to users. Golo diet pills also provide discounts on 2 and 3 bottles purchases.
PhenQ is cheaper than Golo in terms of pricing, a single bottle of PhenQ will cost you $69.99 if you buy from the official website. The discount packages on PhenQ followed by 2 bundles make PhenQ way more inexpensive fat burner than Golo supplement.
- Buy 2 get 1 free $139.99
- But 3 get 2 free for $209.99
PhenQ additional benefits include free worldwide shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee offer which is way more applicable than you find on OTC weight loss supplements.
Conclusion- Are People Losing Weight with GOLO and should you buy it?
GOLO Weight Loss Program is an overrated meal plan which may assist you with weight loss in particular, however, GOLO Diet Pills are unregulated and don’t really impact the Body Mass Index as mentioned by hundreds of customers. Several side effects have been reported from GOLO Release supplements such as headache, nausea, dizziness, and palpitation which may trigger the cascade of other unwanted results.
GOLO Diet Plan radiates on the notion of losing weight only by regulating glucose levels which may seem inappropriate but have the least truth in it. Insulin levels justify if the food you take will be stored as fat or utilized as energy. As promising as it may sound, GOLO Diet Plan is still under much scrutinizes to see if the meal plan is really effective against obesity and weight gain.
GOLO has been sued by a few users who found these claims false, to redefine the statement of diet pills , PhenQ has been around for decades, and over these years it has shown promising results reported by users who have been striving to weight loss via different diet plans.
Who should not take Golo?
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should not take GOLO diet pills as they may harm the unborn baby. Also, diabetic patients are not recommended to take GOLO pills unless the doctor recommends it. Taking GOLO diet pills with other hypoglycemic agents may drastically lower blood sugar levels.
Is there a supplement that compares to GOLO?
PhenQ is a stronger version of GOLO Diet Pills which is nominated for its efficacy against fat generation in the body and to improve metabolism speed.
Do GOLO Diet Pills work?
Alongside GOLO diet program, the diet pills seem to work but they must be taken for months before you’ll notice any results.
Is Golo a reliable weight loss program?
GOLO Meal Plan may be a suitable fix for weight gain issues, however, GOLO Release isn’t what you can call effective. That’s why diet experts don’t really go along with GOLO Release pills but support the idea of a diet program.
Disclaimer: The above is a sponsored post, the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of Outlook Editorial.