The cryptocurrency market is constantly on the verge of embracing new technology and utility. Recently, Dogecoin initiated the meme frenzy by debuting as the first-ever developed meme coin. The project was developed to mock how easily replicable digital assets are. Surprisingly, the platform’s digital currency took off, attracting millions of enthusiasts around the world. The project also pioneered the rise of other meme coins, which have also gained monumental success. However, this new Bitcoin alternative will likely reward investors more than Dogecoin and other meme-oriented crypto projects.
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is an altcoin developed as a meme coin that uses Shiba Inu, a Japanese dog breed, as its mascot. The platform runs on an improvised blockchain network with a lessened hashing algorithm powered by the proof-of-work consensus mechanism. The consensus allows node operators to communicate on-chain from other script-based networks about asset transfers and new block approvals. Unlike Bitcoin’s energy-intensive network, Dogecoin’s network requires low-energy inputs and therefore is easier to mine.
Is Dogecoin a safe investment?
From a technical perspective, Dogecoin runs under a unique distributed ledger platform that automatically offers on-chain security for users and funds. The blockchain is more decentralized and economical than its parent blockchain, Bitcoin. From a predictive perspective, Dogecoin is highly volatile and, therefore, difficult for analysts and experts to make accurate predictions on DOGE’s price. DOGE is an inflationary digital asset, meaning that DOGE miners infinitely create new tokens. For Dogecoin to surge, the demand for DOGE must be more than the minted amount and consistent enough to maintain the price increase.
Bitcoin Spark is Better than Dogecoin
Dogecoin’s survival is based on hype. On the other hand, Bitcoin Spark provides real-world application solutions for Web3 participants. The Bitcoin Spark mainnet is almost going live, and what the developers promise to bring to the crypto community will shock Dogecoin fans. Bitcoin Spark is in its initial development stages with an ongoing ICO that is almost coming to an end. The ICO event is in phase 10 giving investors a golden opportunity to grab BTCS tokens at a massively discounted price of $3.75. Investments made during the running phase 10 will be worth 277% on November 30th when the token launches on Uniswap and XT.com exchanges for $10 per token.
The developers of Bitcoin Spark have increased the number of verifying nodes in the Bitcoin Spark network as well as redacted the initial running cost outlay so that the network can accommodate faster transaction speeds at cheaper costs. The interesting aspect of Bitcoin Spark’s transaction fees is that the team aims to eradicate the charges to make the network a gas-less platform for Web3 activities. The objective of achieving a gasless network will come true when the developers initially set up a steady flow of income from two sources.
The main source of income will originate from renting processing power derived from on-chain mining activities. The processing power will be generated in the platform’s smart contract, which will also automatically allocate the power to the clients through the execution layer based on the amount the clients have paid. The platform will only accept payment in BTCS, allowing room for profitability using a limited amount of coins. 3% of the income generated this way will be awarded to the developers as a source of income for their upkeep and maintenance. The remaining 97% will be channeled to the Bitcoin Spark mining pool and distributed to miners.
The incoming BTCS bonus will shock Bitcoin Spark investors
Bitcoin Spark developers have raised millions of dollars from the concluding ICO event. They are thus planning an exclusive giveaway to enroll new members and award existing ICO participants of the ongoing phase 10. The bonus event will magnify the long-term gains and provide exclusivity to those who participate. The giveaway tokens will still be distributed from the ICO deployer wallet address, making all those who receive these giveaway tokens eligible for a two-year, two-fold mining rate that will begin when BTCS mining commences. Follow Bitcoin Spark’s socials to get notified promptly when the event starts. First come, first serve!
Learn more about Bitcoin Spark on: