BeginHR is an online training company specialising in providing practical HR experience to people interested in pursuing an HR career.
Our HR Assistant Internship Programme is a practical HR training course designed as a simulated HR Internship. During the course you will watch tutorial videos, complete quizzes to check understanding and complete a variety of practical HR tasks to learn about the different duties of an HR Assistant. Topics you will learn about include: Introduction to HR, HR Information Systems, Recruitment, Offer Letters and Contracts, Pre-employment Background Checks, Employee Inductions, Job Changes, Terminations, HR Queries, Family Leave, HR Projects and HR Career Planning.
The HR Assistant Internship Programme provides valuable HR experience to add to your CV, which will give you a competitive advantage in the HR job market. Therefore, helping you to get your first HR role easily. The course is fully remote and starts as soon as you enroll (no lengthy application process as acceptance is guaranteed!). Additionally, you can complete it part-time at your own pace, which is useful if you are currently working or studying.
People who have completed the HR Assistant Internship Programme at BeginHR have secured jobs such as HR Administrator, People Coordinator, Resourcing Consultant, Administrator, Assistant HR Advisor and HR Graduate. This demonstrates the value of having HR experience from BeginHR on your CV.
This is what you can add to your CV when you enroll:
- Learning about the different duties of an HR Assistant by completing various modules: Introduction to HR, HR Information Systems, Recruitment, Offer Letters and Employment Contracts, Pre-employment Background Checks, Employee Inductions, Job Changes, Terminations, HR Queries, Family Leave and HR Projects.
- Watching video tutorials and completing quizzes to check understanding.
- Working on practical tasks such as:
- Data entry
- Creating and proofreading HR documentation (employment contract and various letters: offer, job change, leaver and family leave)
- Solving HR queries
- Conducting research for a learning and development project
- Screening CVs for a Project Manager role
- Preparing for HR job applications with the HR Career Planning module.