Sunday, Jul 03, 2022
Outlook.com

What’s Shigella Bacteria That Killed A Girl In Kerala, How To Protect Yourself

What’s Shigella Bacteria That Killed A Girl In Kerala, How To Protect Yourself

Besides the girl, 52 people fell sick after eating shawarma in Kerala. Eighteen were hospitalised and seven were admitted to ICUs.

13 May 2022
Girl dies of 'food poisoning' in Kerala, 18 hospitalised

Girl dies of 'food poisoning' in Kerala, 18 hospitalised

A 16-year-old girl died, and 18 others were hospitalized on Sunday due to suspected food poisoning after eating Shawarma at an eatery here. Devananda, a...

01 May 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement