Just a month after hosting its first show on American soil, ONE Championship will return to U.S. primetime with ONE Fight Night 11: Eersel vs. Menshikov on Friday, June 9.
The 10-bout card, which emanates from the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand, will be headlined by a ONE Lightweight Muay Thai World Title showdown between defending two-sport king Regian Eersel and surging challenger Dmitry Menshikov.
Over the past several years, Eersel has looked unstoppable.
Currently, the Surinamese superstar owns a 60-4 career record, and finds himself on a 21-fight winning streak. He also proudly holds both the ONE Lightweight Muay Thai and Kickboxing World Championships.
In his most recent promotional appearance, he marched into Lumpinee Boxing Stadium and finished Thai rival Sinsamut Klinmee with a body shot to retain his Muay Thai belt.
Now, the surging Menshikov takes his crack at the divisional kingpin. The Russian holds a 27-2 record and is riding an 11-fight winning streak. Moreover, he has 19 career knockouts, so he has the power to end Eersel’s reign.
While the headline attraction will showcase elite striking, the co-main event will bring together two of the planet’s top pound-for-pound grapplers.
Ruotolo will put his ONE Lightweight Submission Grappling World Title – and undefeated black belt record – on the line against Langaker in a matchup that has BJJ enthusiasts salivating.
The American phenom has shown nothing short of transcendental talent across his three promotional appearances, overwhelming his opponents with his high-flying, aggressive style and top-end technical acumen.
Langaker, meanwhile, has long been considered Europe’s top BJJ black belt. And after taking home two wins and a pair of US$50,000 performance bonuses to open his ONE tenure, the Norwegian grappler should be Ruotolo’s stiffest test to date.
Lower on the card, former ONE Featherweight Kickboxing World Champion Superbon Singha Mawynn hopes to bounce back into the win column when he squares off against Turkish scrapper and #5-ranked Tayfun Ozcan.
Still considered one of the world’s top pound-for-pound strikers, top-ranked Superbon will test his thunderous power and smooth technical stylings against “Turbine’s” all-out aggression in a bout that’s sure to keep fans on the edge of their seats for as long as it lasts.
Take a look at the full lineup below.
Full Card For ONE Fight Night 11: Eersel Vs. Menshikov
- Regian Eersel vs. Dmitry Menshikov (ONE Lightweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Kade Ruotolo vs. Tommy Langaker (ONE Lightweight Submission Grappling World Title)
- Ilya Freymanov vs. Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg (MMA – featherweight)
- Superbon Singha Mawynn vs. Tayfun Ozcan (kickboxing – featherweight)
- Mansur Malachiev vs. Jeremy Miado (MMA – strawweight)
- Nieky Holzken vs. Arian Sadikovic (Kickboxing – lightweight)
- Artem Belakh vs. Kwon Won Il (MMA – bantamweight)
- Martine Michieletto vs. Amber Kitchen (Muay Thai – strawweight)
- Hu Yong vs. Woo Sung Hoon (MMA – flyweight)
- Rade Opacic vs. Guto Inocente (kickboxing – heavyweight)