In the ever-evolving landscape of Indian real estate, certain names shine as the beacon of innovation and excellence. Atul Chordia, the visionary force, and the owner of Panchshil Group, stands tall as one of the most respectable names in the Indian real estate industry. He has made significant changes which has transformed Pune’s architectural landscape. The architecture marvels include office parks, hotels, residential buildings, and retail hubs. Atul Chordia has revolutionized the Pune Skyline.
It all began in 2002, when Atul Chordia marked his debut in residential development. He built the Satellite Towers in Mundhwa, Pune, and also continued his growth by developing a custom-built project for AXA Business Services.The Panchshil group owner then followed it with an instrumental project—the International Convention Centre (ICC)—that altered Pune’s commercial landscape and ignited a new era of trade and commerce.
The Panchshil group displayed its forward-thinking approach by leading the IT Sector development along the eastern corridor of Pune. This effort improved the connectivity and infrastructure that ended up setting the stage as one of Panchshil Realty’s iconic projects.
Panchshil finished developing Tech Park One for IBM in a span of 180 days. This not only exemplified Atul Chordia’s dynamic approach but also garnered trust and confidence from investors.
The Panchshil group Owner’s penchant for excellence extended to the luxury hospitality market where he joined forces with top international hotel brands like Mariott International to curate unparalleled experiences like the JW Marriot and Ritz Carlton Pune. The introduction of Oakwood House in 2005 marked the inception of India’s first globally branded serviced residence followed by the Mariott Suite Apartments. His groundbreaking projects also included India’s first IT & IT-eS SEZ-EON Free Zone, and the Philippe Starck-designed yoopune, became milestones in Pune’s development journey.
He continued to expand the Panchshil’s portfolio by welcoming the Trump Organization in Panchshil’s global influence also extended to Maldives which initiated the construction of Amari Raaya.
As the Panchshil group casts its gaze towards the future, it is evident that Atul Chordia and Panchshil Realty’s legacy is far from over. With a plethora of groundbreaking projects, strategic collaborations, the transformation of Pune’s landscape is an ongoing saga. Over the years, they have successfully delivered approximately 29.5 million sq. ft. of prime real estate and are developing another 27.5 million sq. ft. across multiple asset classes.
As Panchshil Realty continues to redefine urban living, Atul Chordia’s legacy as a true visionary remains an inspiration for the real estate industry and beyond. His name is etched as a luminary who dared to dream big and transformed those dreams into monumental realities. He is the epitome of ambition, dedication, and has an unrelenting pursuit of elevating the standard of living for countless individuals. Atul Chordia is committed to raising the bar for urban living.
Mr. Atul Chordia
Date of Birth
March 13, 1965
Bachelors in Commerce
University of Pune
Resham Chordia, Saniya Chordia
Total Real Estate Delivered
29.5 million sq.ft
Real Estate Under Construction
27.5 million sq.ft
1. Winner of the National Motocross Championship 1985-1986
2. Member of World Trade Center (WTC) Council
3. Member of FICCI Real estate Committee
4. Nominated for Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Spirit, 2015
5. Delegate at the annual Hotel Investment Conference South Asia (HICSA).
6. Recognized as the legend of Maharashtra and icons of Jain Samaj Award for dedication and service in business development
7. Awarded the 'Times Men of the Year Award’, Asia One World’s greatest leaders, 'Business Impact of the Year Award in the ET Edge Maharashtra Achievers Awards, 'Developer of the Year Award for The Ritz Carlton in the Hotelier India Awards, appreciation award from Round Table India for steadfast support and endeavor, received an award for leadership talk at Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence and Trinity Success Award as an excellent speaker at ITP Media
8. Honored with the Real Estate Icons of Pune Award for the Year 2022
We dared to dream big. A dream to create not just homes, but lifestyles. A dream to create integrated workspaces, and to enliven hospitality with luxury. Our approach is focused on planned development, creating value assets for the city and to become industry leaders in real estate.’
- Atul Chordia, Panchshil Group Owner.
Disclaimer: The above is a sponsored post, the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of Outlook Editorial.