Whether you are a fan of the Miami Heat or want to bet on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win their upcoming game, the best Florida sports betting sites have got you covered.
The Sunshine State is filled with online sportsbooks that boast a fantastic variety of betting markets, generous bonuses, and exceptional odds. The only challenge is finding the ones worthy of your betting dollars — but you don’t have to worry about that; we are here to help.
After testing hundreds of sites, Bovada emerged as our clear favorite, thanks to its years of industry experience and a generous $750 welcome bonus.
Want to find out more? Let’s get started!
Best Florida Sports Betting Sites
- Bovada : Best overall
- MyBookie : Unique prop bets
- BetOnline : Best for live betting
- BUSR : Top pick for horse racing betting
- SportsBetting.ag : Fastest payouts
- BetAnySports: Exciting reduced juice offers
- EveryGame: Best for mobile sports betting
- BetUS: $2,500 sport welcome bonus
- Lucky99: Beginner-friendly platform
- XBet: Frequent sports betting contests
If you want to learn more about the betting markets, bonuses, and other noteworthy features that make these the best Florida sports betting sites, check out our in-depth reviews below.
1. Bovada – Best Florida Sports Betting Site Overall
- $750 exclusive bonus for crypto
- Top-tier NFL odds and markets
- Custom prop bets through Twitter
- Tens of thousands of daily sports betting markets
- Rapid payouts in under one hour
- 30+ sports to bet on
- No phone support
- Fees on card payments
If you seek to make your Miami Dolphins or Tampa Bay Buccaneers matches more interesting, visit Bovada to experience what the best sportsbook in Florida has to offer.
Markets and Odds: 4.95/5
With thousands of betting markets available each day, Bovada allows you to place traditional sports bets, as well as horse racing and eSports wagers — all with fantastic odds.
But the highlight of the show is the NFL betting section. The odds are fantastic, and the number of options is basically endless.
Not only are we looking at live NFL betting with early cash-out options, but if you tag the bookie in your Twitter post using the #WhatsYaWager hashtag, they will even provide you with your own personalized betting odds for whatever you want to bet on!
As soon as you make your first deposit on the platform, Bovada welcomes you with a generous $750 bonus at a 75% match rate when using Bitcoin or a 50% match bonus up to $250 when opting for fiat options.
Also, if you refer your buddies, they’ll offer referral bonuses of up to $275 per friend plus additional promotions all year long, like loyalty points.
If you’re into casino gambling, then the $3,750 casino welcome bonus may be perfect for you.
Payment Methods and Payout Times: 4.95/5
Choosing how to fund your Bovada account has never been easier thanks to their range of different methods like credit cards or Bitcoin — you can even use Bitcoin SV, which not many sports betting platforms offer.
Bank and card withdrawals may take between 2-7 business days, depending on the chosen option, but payouts via crypto are typically processed within an hour — although it may take longer during off-peak hours.
Mobile Betting Experience and Customer Support: 4.95/5
The full mobile optimization available at Bovada means users can instantly access the same markets from their phones in no time, just as they do from their desktop devices.
On top of that, their customer assistance is friendly and always eager to help out via live chat, while their FAQ section is incredibly useful, too, since it covers many questions new users might have when getting started on the platform.
2. MyBookie – Best Florida Sports Betting Site for Prop Bets
- Hundreds of prop bets on some games
- Excellent horse racing coverage plus an 8% horse rebate
- $1,000 sports bonus + $10 casino chip
- Advanced in-play betting system
- 50% sports reload bonus up to $1,250
- $45 minimum deposit for credit cards
- Dated design
If your idea of betting on sports in Florida involves prop bets, MyBookie is the sports betting platform for you!
Markets and Odds: 4.9/5
MyBookie is a one-stop shop for several options. First of all, they offer up to 200 prop bets for single matches in some cases. Secondly, their college sports market is excellent!
And then, the horse races — there aren't many other sites for sports betting in Florida that follow the action from South Korean racetracks!
Looking around the site, you will see competitive odds for every track worldwide.
When you sign up with MyBookie, you'll be eligible for a 50% match bonus worth up to $1,000. And don't forget about their 8% rebate on your horse wagers!
Other promos include a 50% sports reload promo that you can use to get up to a $1,250 bonus, a 200% referral bonus up to $100, and casino-focused offers.
Payment Methods and Payout Times: 4.85/5
MyBookie accepts most payment methods except e-wallets. You can pay using credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard) or MoneyGram.
Alternatively, switch over to crypto with BTC, LTC, ETH, and XRP if you want the lowest fees when cashing out — money should reach your wallet within hours after the withdrawal is processed.
Mobile Betting Experience and Customer Support: 4.9/5
Want to bet anytime, anywhere? No problem — the MyBookie web-based app makes it easy and comfortable no matter where you are.
However, the site’s appearance is a bit dated, and we wish the devs would give it a bit of a revamp in the near future.
Aesthetics aside, we appreciate the fact that the excellent customer service team is available 24/7 via live chat or email. So you’re free to contact them anytime with any queries or help requests related to the platform!
3. BetOnline – Best Florida Online Betting Site for Live Bets
- Exceptional NBA coverage
- Risk-free bets available
- $1,000 welcome bonus for all Florida sports bettors
- 25+ years in the industry
- Over 20 payment options
- Credit card fees apply
- $55 minimum deposit needed for welcome bonus
Fan of the Orlando Magic? Or do you think the Heat has a shot at the championship this year? Regardless of your allegiance, if you want to place NBA sports bets, BetOnline is the obvious choice.
Markets and Odds: 4.85/5
BetOnline offers plenty of options, but the NBA is where it’s at. The odds are more competitive than what most bookies have in store, and there are more markets to choose from.
Whether you're into straight and parlay wagers or team and game props, this site ensures that you can customize your strategies and bet in whatever way suits you best. Teasers, futures bets, and live wagering are also available.
The bookie has its own Odds Booster that you should 100% keep track of!
Newcomers to BetOnline can qualify for an impressive 50% sign-up bonus of up to $1,000 when they deposit at least $55 upon registering their accounts.
Additionally, there are plenty of other bonuses, such as the code LIFEBONUS, which triggers a 25% reload bonus or various $25 free bets on in-play bets and player props, along with odds boosters on certain events. It's clear that BetOnline is serious about its promotions!
We talked about NBA sports wagers, so don't miss the NBA Blue Balls Blowout promo, where you get a $50 max refund if your NBA team loses after leading by 15 or more at the half.
With the way Orlando Magic has been in recent years, Florida bettors are bound to appreciate this one.
Payment Methods and Payout Times: 4.85/5
The banking process on BetOnline is straightforward whether you're depositing money or cashing out — though high fees are associated with credit card transactions.
For those interested in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and 14 other cryptos are supported, which might be more suited thanks to the fee-free transactions.
Mobile Betting Experience and Customer Support: 4.8/5
No downloads necessary — BetOnline is easily accessible via any mobile device with instant play capabilities.
If you need any help navigating the site or have queries about it, customer service is readily available 24/7 for assistance anytime you may need it!
4. BUSR – Best FL Online Sportsbook for Horse Racing Betting
- $2,500 sports welcome offer
- 25+ sports to bet on
- Over 300 race tracks from around the world offered
- 8% horse racing rebate
- Esports covered as well
- Higher minimum deposit required for welcome offer
- Bank withdrawal fees
If you love betting on horses, you’ll feel right at home at BUSR.
This FL sportsbook boasts hundreds of international tracks and some juicy bonuses, including a $2,500 sign-up offer, an 8% horse rebate offer, and crypto betting rewards.
Markets and Odds: 4.8/5
BUSR is the perfect choice for punters who love betting on horse races.
You’ll find over 300 international tracks listed here, and we also love that there are some spectacular horse racing promos to look forward to, including the $150 sign-up bonus and 8% rebate offer.
Besides betting on the ponies, BUSR functions as a top-tier all-rounder. At this Florida online sportsbook, you’ll have access to 30+ sports betting markets, live betting, a casino with 300+ games, and even esports wagering options.
We have to highlight the college betting options available here, with BUSR offering plenty of unique markets in both college football and basketball — perfect for those who love placing NCAA wagers.
Sports bettors who join BUSR will receive a 100% free play bonus that’s capped at $2,500, making this one of the best online sports betting bonuses that Floridians can take advantage of.
As BUSR dabbles in plenty of other verticals, you’ll also find different welcome offers, like the $150 horse racing bonus and the $1,000 casino welcome offer. So you’re free to choose the one that interests you the most.
Once you become a regular, there will be other promos you can claim. These include a $250 refer-a-friend bonus, $100 crypto betting rewards with a 1x rollover, and the aforementioned 8% horse racing rebates.
Payment Methods and Payout Times: 4.7/5
To guarantee easy and convenient banking, there are a ton of methods that you can use to fund your account. Fiat payment options include VISA, Mastercard, Moneygram, Bank Wires (ACH), and peer-to-peer.
As one of the top crypto betting sites in Florida, you can also use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
For withdrawals, we recommend sticking to digital currencies like Bitcoin. This is because wire transfers come with fees of up to $35 and can take between 5 to 7 business days to process.
On the other hand, crypto withdrawals are fee-free and often take no more than 24 hours to be processed.
Mobile Betting Experience and Customer Support: 4.75/5
Even without a downloadable mobile app, BUSR’s mobile site functions like a native application.
Navigation is super smooth, and there’s no lag at all, which comes in handy when the game is about to begin and you want to place a quick last-minute wager.
As for support, you can contact BUSR’s team through live chat, email, or their dedicated hotline. It’s rare to see a Florida betting site and casino offer all three.
5. SportsBetting.ag – Fastest Payouts of All Florida Sports Betting Sites
- $1,000 welcome offer
- Accepts 15+ cryptocurrencies
- Recently revamped design and layout
- 20+ years online
- Early odds and lines
- Not the best eSports betting site
- Fees on some payment options
Who doesn’t love fast payouts?
At SportsBetting.ag, Florida bettors are guaranteed some of the fastest payouts in the industry. Plus, this site is one of the best when it comes to payment variety, as it accepts over 20 different payment options, including a host of cryptocurrencies.
Markets and Odds: 4.65/5
SportsBetting.ag features an exciting lineup of over 25 sports. If you love getting your hands on juicy odds days or weeks in advance, you’ll be pleased by the early odds and lines that are frequently posted here.
Sports betting contests and tourneys are also worth highlighting, with the sportsbook coming in clutch during major events like the Super Bowl and even during March Madness.
And when you feel like taking a break from the sportsbook, you can head over to the casino, where you’ll find over 300 different gaming options.
There are a ton of exciting promotions at SportsBetting.
New users can claim the 50% welcome bonus that goes up to $1,000. After that, take advantage of the 25% reload bonus to score up to a $250 bonus or utilize the frequent odds boosters.
You’ll also find seasonal promotions when certain sports are in session, so you’re bound to find plenty of NFL, NBA, UFC, and NHL bonuses to boost your bets.
Payment Methods and Payout Times: 4.8/5
SportsBetting.ag offers fast payout times to bettors in Florida, with most crypto transactions completed within a couple of hours or 24 hours at most.
To ensure you can transact using your preferred banking alternative, you can choose from over 20 payment options, including 15+ cryptocurrencies.
As always, credit cards and other traditional methods typically have fees attached, and the best way to avoid this is by playing with crypto.
Mobile Betting Experience and Customer Support: 4.65/5
SportsBetting.ag used to have a rather dated design, which you can see by clicking the “Classic Site” button in the top left corner.
Thankfully, the devs listened to their user base and revamped the site, significantly improving the mobile and desktop clients.
As such, you can place wagers on the go via the mobile site without having to worry about lag or navigation issues.
And when you encounter an issue, customer support is always available around the clock via live chat, phone, or email.
How We Ranked the Best FL Sports Betting Sites
Markets and Odds:
We ranked Florida sportsbooks by looking at the markets and odds offered. We looked at how many different sports were available, as well as the variety of bets, plus the betting lines offered for each sport.
Additionally, we also evaluated the odds associated with each bet type in order to determine the sportsbook's competitiveness in the industry.
The bonuses offered by each Florida sportsbook online were also analyzed. We took into consideration any bonuses, such as first-time deposit offers or loyalty programs, that could provide extra value to those placing bets on the platform.
In particular, we looked at what types of bonuses were available and how they could benefit bettors.
Payment Methods and Payout Times:
We reviewed each bookie’s payment methods and payout times. The payment options available to FL bettors should be secure and user-friendly, delivering funds quickly to accounts without unnecessary fees or delays.
Additionally, withdrawal times should be swift enough so bettors can access their winnings without having to wait too long.
Mobile Sports Betting Experience and Customer Support:
Our rankings also considered the overall mobile sports betting experience provided by each platform as well as their customer support services.
To understand how good a platform's mobile offering is, we examined factors such as its design/usability, features available for wagering on the go (such as live streaming), and more.
Check out these other state gambling guides:
Why Is Bovada the Best Florida Sports Betting Site?
Bovada is the best Florida sports betting site for a couple of reasons. It’s one of the most reliable sportsbooks and truly offers an unmatched gambling experience.
Here are other reasons why it’s the No. 1 Florida sports betting site.
- Unrivaled Reputation: Bovada has been around for over a decade, making it one of the most reputable sportsbooks online. Its longevity speaks to its reliability and trustworthiness.
- Generous Welcome Bonus: The sign-up bonus at Bovada is generous compared to those offered by other bookies. New players are eligible for a 75% match bonus up to $750, which can help them get off to a great start when betting on sports in Florida.
- Competitive Odds on Popular US Sports: Bovada offers competitive odds on all popular US sports, including football, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, and more. Niche markets like handball, darts, curling, and college sports are also available.
Why Should I Use Online Sports Betting Sites in Florida?
Bettors should use online sports betting sites in Florida as they are vastly superior to retail sportsbooks.
If you’re still on the fence, here's why you need to give them a try over traditional retail sportsbooks:
- Unrivaled Choice of Events to Wager On: When you join an online sportsbook, you'll be able to pick from a wide range of available sporting events, including local teams and international tournaments. Plus, you can find extra props and future bets for even more variety!
- Wide Array of Betting Options: From spread wagers and moneylines to over/under totals and prop bets, there are lots of different ways to get involved at online sportsbooks. You can tailor your experience based on exactly what kind of betting markets excite you most.
- Simple Banking: Whether it's credit cards, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, or popular e-wallets like PayPal or Skrill, online sportsbooks make it easy to fund your account with the payment method that works best for you.
Guide to Florida Online Sports Betting — FAQ
Which Sites Allow Sports Betting in Florida?
Plenty of sites allow sports betting in Florida, but the standout options are Bovada, MyBookie, BetOnline, BUSR, and SportsBetting.ag, as highlighted in our review.
Are Florida Sports Betting Sites Safe?
Yes, all Florida sports betting sites showcased in this guide are safe and secure.
All transactions are protected with encryption technology, ensuring that your personal and financial data stays secure.
In addition, sportsbooks are regularly audited to ensure they meet high industry standards. This makes Florida an ideal place to enjoy sports betting safely.
Which Bets Can I Place When Using FL Online Sportsbooks?
At FL online sportsbooks, you can place a variety of bets; among them, you’ll often find the following:
- Moneyline Bets
- Point Spread Bets
- Props Bets
- Futures Bets
Comparing the Top 5 Online Sportsbooks in FL
Here’s a brief highlight section of our top 5 picks for Florida bettors as well as the bonuses on offer:
- Bovada : The best online sportsbook in Florida overall and also the best place for Florida bettors to place NFL sports bets — including the Super Bowl, of course! You can score up to $750 in welcome bonuses as a new bettor here.
- MyBookie : Want to place some prop bets? Pair that with solid college sports coverage, and you’ll get MyBookie. All newly registered sports bettors receive a $1,000 welcome bonus at a 50% match rate, too!
- BetOnline : Want to place NBA wagers? Then BetOnline is your best option. Apart from the exceptional market variety and competitive odds, new punters can also claim the $1,000 welcome bonus, and there’s also the NBA Blue Balls Blowout risk-free wager up for grabs!
- BUSR: For those who love betting on the ponies, BUSR is the undisputed king for horse racing fanatics. Plus, there are exciting promos available, such as the $150 horse racing welcome bonus and the 8% rebate offer. This FL betting site also has a bumper $2,500 sports betting sign-up promo.
- SportsBetting.ag: SportsBetting sets the pace with its lightning-fast payouts. Bettors can use over 20 payment options to transact, and this includes 15+ digital coins. Get started by claiming the $1,000 sports betting welcome bonus.
How to Join a Florida Online Betting Site
To start online sports betting in Florida, just follow these 3 simple steps.
We're using Bovada as an example, but similar rules apply to most online gambling sites in the state.
1. Start Registration for a New Account
- Head over to Bovada’s official website.
- Click Join Now.
- Fill out the registration form.
2. Fund Your Account
- Once logged in, open the Bovada cashier.
- Set your payment preference and first deposit sum ($20+ to claim the welcome bonus).
- Make the payment, and the bonus will be credited to your account.
3. Place Bets Online
- Click on Sports in the top site menu.
- From the left menu, click the sport you wish to bet on.
- Find the specific game or games you are interested in.
- Place your first sports bet online!
Tips and Tricks for Online Sports Bettors in Florida
Sports betting in Florida can be an exciting and rewarding activity, but it takes more than just sheer luck to be successful.
To help you sharpen your skills and increase your odds of winning, here are some advanced tips and tactics for online sports betting in the Sunshine State:
- Limit Your Exposure: Don’t spread yourself too thin when placing wagers. Focus on a select few sports or teams that you have a good understanding of and limit the number of bets you’re making.
- Try Out Several Sportsbooks at Once: Consider trying out different sportsbooks to get the best possible odds and rewards on your bets. Take some time to compare bookmakers so you can find the best one for your needs.
- Stay Objective: Don’t favor Florida sports teams just because you want them to win! The fact that you're a Tampa Bay Lightning fan won't win them that next match, so remain objective at all times.
Ready to Get Started at the Best Florida Sports Betting Sites?
After a closer look at all the best Florida sports betting sites, we can say that Bovada is by far the best option — but there are so many others that we liked!
Our runners-up, BetOnline and MyBookie, also offer generous bonuses and a great variety of betting markets, so make sure to check them out.
At the end of the day, no matter which online sports betting site you decide to use, remember to wager responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. Gambling comes with its fair share of risks and it's important to recognize that when using online gambling sites.
While we review different gambling sites, you should check with local laws in your area before gambling online. Also, all gambling sites and guides are rated 21+ only.
If you have a gambling addiction problem or anyone you know does, call the National Gambling Helpline at 1-800-522-4700. In addition, the following free gambling addiction resources can be of help:
Disclaimer: The above is a sponsored post, the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of Outlook Editorial.