Experts warned momos have a smooth and slippery surface that can cause choking in a person if not chewed before swallowing
A two-year-old leopard, that strayed into a village here, died while being shifted to a forest, an official said on Saturday.
According to reports, the legendary singer died of hypoxia caused by acute Cardiogenic Pulmonary Oedema.
Late Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala's autopsy report suggests that the singer had been shot 19 times which resulted in his death due to a hemorrhagic shock. The reports also suggest that the severity of the attack can kill...