The world’s largest martial arts organization is back in U.S. primetime this Friday, December 8, but first, the athletes must make things official at the ONE Fight Night 17: Kryklia vs. Roberts on Prime Video Weigh-Ins And Hydration Tests.
Every competitor on the all-Muay Thai card must step on the scale to make weight and submit a hydration sample to ensure they’re fit to compete at the iconic Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
Fans can watch the proceedings live by tuning in to the video below beginning at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT this Thursday, December 7.
Kryklia proved his prowess in the weight class by winning the ONE Heavyweight Kickboxing World Grand Prix silver belt, but he’ll be facing a specialist in “the art of eight limbs” as he aims for two-sport gold.
Check out the full lineup for ONE Fight Night 17: Kryklia vs. Roberts on Prime Video, which begins this Friday at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
Fight Card For ONE Fight Night 17
- Roman Kryklia vs. Alex Roberts (ONE Heavyweight Muay Thai World Title)
- Jo Nattawut vs. Luke Lessei (Muay Thai – featherweight)
- Saemapetch Fairtex vs. Mohamed Younes Rabah (Muay Thai – 150-pound catchweight)
- Dmitry Menshikov vs. Mouhcine Chafi (Muay Thai – lightweight)
- Walter Goncalves vs. Jacob Smith (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Edgar Tabares vs. Johan Ghazali (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Nguyen Tran Duy Nhat vs. Denis Puric (Muay Thai – flyweight)
- Thongpoon PK Saenchai vs. Ellis Badr Barboza (Muay Thai – 120-pound catchweight)