What is Modafinil?
The origins of modafinil date back to the 1970’s when French scientist Michel Jouvet discovered the compound during research. It was experimentally prescribed to patients suffering from excessive daytime sleepiness in 1986. Since then additional research into this medication has concluded its effectiveness in treating a number of conditions, all of which we outline below.
Also known under the brand name Provigil, it was first introduced by Lafon Laboratories. Once the original patent protecting the medication expired other pharmaceutical companies including Teva, Cephalon and Mylan Pharms Inc., were able to produce licensed and approved cost effective generic versions of the treatment. Generic medication is required by law to have the same active ingredient, at the same strength and in the same formulation. It is indicated for the same uses and comes with the same benefits.
At our online pharmacy we believe in shopping smart. We value our customers and provide them with a secure platform to buy medication. We do away with the formalities of appointments and prescriptions and replace them with low cost, licensed and approved medications, 24/7 customer support and fast home delivery. We take the hassle out of getting medication and our strict security measures ensure our clients are protected.
If you are interested in learning more about our services or simply want to buy modafinil online, our website offers an unbeatable service.
What is Modafinil Used for?
Although this medication was originally introduced to the market for the treatment of day-time sleepiness, clinical trial and research into the medication since its release, confirm its effectiveness at treating a number of other conditions. These conditions include the following;
- Modafinil for adhd – It is estimated that over 366 million adults and 129 million children suffer from adhd worldwide. ADHD is defined as a condition that affects behaviour. The symptoms include being unable to sit still, fidgeting, poor concentration, constant talking, lack of focus and impatience. When left untreated adhd can creep into all aspects of life and negatively impact the patient and those around them. Modafinil for ADHD improves concentration, creativity and cognitive thinking.
- Modafinil for Narcolepsy – Approximately 1 in every 2000 people sufferfrom Narcolepsy. It is defined as a condition that affects control of the sleep-wake cycle. Simply put, people with narcolepsy fall asleep or feel tired even when they are well rested. This is usually unexpected and can be dangerous in a working environment. Nootropics help people with narcolepsy, stay awake, alert and attentive.
- Modafinil for Shift Work Sleep Disorder – It is estimated that up to 40% of people who work shifts, suffer from shift work sleep disorder. This condition involves difficulty sleeping off shift and difficulty staying awake and focused at work. This medication helps to stay focused during working hours and the lack of withdrawal makes it easy to sleep.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)– The World Health Organisation (WHO) estimate that more than 100 million people globally suffer from obstructive sleep apnoea. OSA is defined as an obstruction in the airways during sleep that results in the stopping or slowing of breathing. The improved wakefulness associated with this treatment helps OSA by strengthening the sleep/wake cycle.
- Modafinil for Studying – The ability of this treatment to improve memory, problem solving skills and concentration make it a favourite with students. The long lasting effects enables student to spend long hours cramming for important exams while feeling focused and alert. Many students report acing their exams thanks in part to the use of study drugs.
- Modafinil off-label – Off label use of nootropics has skyrocketed over the last decade. As more people become aware of the potential these medicines offer, young professionals, experienced business leaders and even politicians are turning to smart drugs to unlock their potential and achieve their goals.
Modafinil Dosage Instructions
Understanding the dosage instructions of any medication is crucial to getting the most out of it. When taking modafinil it is important to only take one dosage per 24 hours. This is usually one modafinil 200 mg tablet at the start of the day or before shift work, if you work irregular hours. When taking any medication for a prolonged period of time it is important to establish a treatment plan.
A treatment plan involving modafinil usually includes set bed times, establishing a regular time for taking the medication and monitoring levels of nicotine and caffeine. Engaging in one hour of exercise daily can also help reduce the symptoms of tiredness and daytime fatigue.
As with any medication it is important to closely follow the dosage and usage instructions outlined by a doctor or pharmacist. In the event that the medication is ineffective, it is important not to increase the modafinil dosage without first consulting with a medical professional. Taking a larger than prescribed dosage increases the chances of unwanted side effects.
How Long Does Modafinil Take to Work?
Modafinil tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water or drink and take 30 – 60 minutes to kick in. The fast onset of this medication makes it easy for people using it, to get prepared for their day ahead. As a wakefulness promoting agent, this medication should be taken at the start of the day, before a work shift or just prior to an important event like an exam. The laser like focus, improved memory and problem solving skills associated with modafinil begin working within 60 minutes.
Taking modafinil UK after a large meal, in conjunction with other medications, or late in the day may delay the onset of this medication. To ensure the optimal results, this medication should be taken on an empty stomach or after a light meal. Unlike other stimulants, this medication does not adversely affect appetite. If you are taking medication for another condition it is important to confirm the suitability of smart drugs with a doctor or pharmacist before use.
How Long Does Modafinil Last?
When it comes to how long does modafinil last? The answer is a whopping twelve to fifteen hours on average. This treatment has been specifically designed to provide long lasting relief from narcolepsy or daytime fatigue. As such, it helps users stay alert, concentrated and gives them the unique ability to unlock potential and perform at a higher level.
Over the last decade the increased understanding of nootropics like modafinil UK has led to growing demand and use off label. Airline pilots, business executives and athletes are just three of the professions who regularly use this medication. Where individuals work long exhausting hours and have to perform at their best throughout this time, modafinil is often the smart drug of choice.
Modafinil Side Effects
Although side effects are rarely experienced, it is always important to consider the side effects and suitability of the treatment in question before taking it for the first time.
The side effects of modafinil include;
- Increased urination
- Increased thirst
- Changing vision
- Difficulty sleeping
There are a number of ways in which people can minimise and manage side effects. One important step, is to only take modafinil at the start of the day or shift if you work irregular hours. Taking it too late in the day can lead to difficulty sleeping. Drinking between 2 litres to 3 litres of water daily not only helps keep us hydrated it also helps absorb medication quickly and minimise the risk of side effects.
By remaining hydrated and closely following the dosage and usage instructions, users can minimize their exposure to side effects and maximize their experience.
Is Modafinil Safe for Everyone?
Modafinil has an outstanding safety record. It was during clinical trials for Narcolepsy that scientists discovered its effectiveness in promoting wakefulness, discipline and problem solving in non-narcoleptic patients. This discovery has led to modafinil being confirmed as the first official “smart drug” and its extensive uses outside of narcolepsy. With all this said, there are still a number of people who should avoid using this treatment.
Avoid this treatment if;
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients contained in the medication
Confirm the suitability of this treatment with a medical professional if the following applies to you;
- Suffer from chest pain or angina
- Have a history of kidney disease
- Recently experienced liver problems
- Have heart problems including a previous heart attack
- Have high blood pressure
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
Is Modafinil Legal?
Yes, modafinil is classified as a schedule IV drug and is legal. In order for a drug to be granted schedule IV classification it has to undergo strict testing procedures and be proven to have a low risk of dependency or abuse. The fact that this medication promotes wakefulness but does not have withdrawal symptoms associated with amphetamines, confirms that it is non-addictive.
Although modafinil is only traditionally available via prescription in most countries it is now available prescription free online. At our online pharmacy, people can buy modafinil UK prescription free, safe in the knowledge that they are getting a licensed and approved medication that is recognized to come with a low risk of abuse, addiction or tolerance.
Where to Buy Modafinil?
When it comes to where can I buy modafinil UK, the options are pretty straight forward. You can visit your GP, explain why you need it and hope that they give you a prescription. If you do not have a prescription, it is difficult to buy modafinil over the counter in most countries. When people are lucky enough to get a prescription for this type of treatment, it is usually for a small amount.
The emergence of internet pharmacies over the last decade has been a game changer when it comes to buying smart drugs. Instead of having to visit the doctor and pharmacy in person, people can quickly place an order from an electronic device, from the comfort of their own home. As most internet pharmacies do away with appointment and prescriptions, it’s as simple as clicking on your medication of choice, in this case modafinil and following the prompts to check out.
Another great advantage of online pharmacies is that they usually offer a medicine home delivery service. This means that you can order your medication of choice from just about any location in the world and have it delivered to your doorstep. So, when it comes to where can I buy UK modafinil, the overwhelming answer is online!
Buy Modafinil Online Prescription Free
At our online pharmacy we make it easy to buy medication. Our internet pharmacy operates 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and our customer support team are on hand at all hours to provide assistance. As we operate strictly online, customers do not require a prescription to complete orders. Our customers can simply click on their medication of choice, confirm the quantity they want and continue shopping or proceed to the checkout. Our bulk buying program allows our customers to order in weekly, monthly or quarterly plans and save extra money per pill.
To complete checkout all that is required is a valid email id, telephone number and accurate delivery address. Our secure payment options include Visa, MasterCard and Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are rewarded with additional free tablets and free home delivery. On receipt of payment, we send our customers a confirmation email that will detail the order, the payment description name and the estimated arrival date.
To ensure our customers stay up to date on the progress of their order, we issue all orders with their own unique tracking id. This id is emailed on dispatch of the order and can be monitored from our agents website for live updates on the progress of the shipment. Contact our support team by live chat, telephone or email for any other questions.
Disclaimer: The above is a sponsored post, the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of Outlook Editorial.