Beet Tartare, Walnut curd, Green peas purée with Multigrain naan or bread
By Chef Tarun Sibal, Café Staywoke, Gurugram
Chef’s voice: This recipe is very healthy and quick to make while you are at home.
Parboiled Beetroot 150 gm
Fresh Arugula – few leaves
French Vinaigrette dressing 1 tbsp (optional)
Chopped Walnuts – 1 tsp
Hung Curd – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Crushed Black Pepper – to taste
Lemon – 1
Grean Peas Purée – 2 tbsp
Multigrain naan (readymade) or Multigrain bread – 1 pcs
1. Dice the beetroot, and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Dress it well with the vinaigrette and place it in a bowl with the help of a ring.
3. Top it with fresh seasoned leaves
4. Mix the walnuts with seasoned hung curd, and add to the bowl.
5. Add lemon juice the green peas purée, add salt and pepper and drop it on the salad bowl.
6. Garnish with the naan piece and its ready to be served
For more lockdown recipes, click here