Whatever you do - for profession as well as passion – you must have a website. You can sell more if you are a retailer, can have more footprints if into the service industry and can express your views more if you are a blogger. Spending countless hours learning to code or investing in a skilled web developer is passé, for now you have online platforms that give you an instant solution. To make it easier, we’ve put together a list of five top website builders:
1. Appy Pie: Appy Pie is world’s leading no-coding platform that lets users create anything from a mobile app to a chatbot to a website without the hassles of coding. When you visit the platform, you are asked what you would like to create and options such as website, mobile application, chatbot, task automation and graphics are given underneath. Once you select the option for website you are directed to enter your business name, which can be edited later. Choose the category, theme option and get started. To get the preview of your website, you just need to sign up. You do not have to go through a long questionnaire. According to the company’s mission statement, it is out to democratize and make technology affordable for all.
2. Wix: Wix is among the most popular website builders on the internet. The platform gives two options –Wix Editor and Wix ADI – of which the former is a drag-and-drop mechanism while the latter is based on artificial design intelligence. When you choose Wix ADI, you need to answer a questionnaire and set a long-term goal whereas with Wix Editor you can personalize your website with simple drag and drop.
3. Zyro: The platform boasts of being the “easiest way to launch your online store”. Zyro is a good pick for those who aspire to start, manage and grow their ecommerce businesses. One needs to visit the platform and choose from a pre-built online store template and then just get started with personalization. The platform further helps in expansion of the online store created on different social media platforms.
4. GoDaddy: One of the popular names in India, GoDaddy assures a fast and secure web hosting. The platform’s Website Builder’s designer-made templates make the website creation easier. The website builder is effectively a centre for marketing as it comes with in-built marketing tools. Apart from the website builder, the platform offers a full featured store to a customized WordPress ecommerce site. GoDaddy also offers a Digital Marketing Suite and provisions for Email marketing.
5. Pixpa:The platform enables photographer and related professionals create portfolio websites. Pixpa promises to be an all-in-one platform offering portfolio website creation to e-commerce, client galleries and blogs. The website builder lets you choose from fully-customizable responsive website themes, which are can create stunning art, design and photography websites. There’s also a mechanism to refresh your website by changing the template at a later stage. The websites created are equipped to house photo galleries, videos and text/HTML slides. The websites come with an integrated blogging platform.
For in-depth, objective and more importantly balanced journalism, Click here to subscribe to Outlook Magazine