Viva La Crony Capitalism!
The deal between Cairns and Vedanta relating to valuable oil fields handed over to Cairns, in a joint venture with ONGC with vast oil reserves, needs public scrutiny.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Reliance Announces Jio Smartphone For 'Zero' Rupees
- Don't Support Cow Vigilantes: Centre Tells SC
- Cong's Vaghela Resigns, Says Won't Join BJP
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Doklam Stand-Off: Pull Out Voluntarily, Be Captured Or Be Killed, Ex-Chinese Diplomat Tells Indian Troops
- Doklam Stand-Off: India-China Soldiers Stand Face-To-Face, Chinese Media Declares Doesn’t Fear Going To War
- Uncle Makes 10-Year-Old Girl Pregnant, Court Refuses Abortion
- VHP Leader Praveen Togadia Takes On PM Modi, Says Gau Rakhshaks Are ‘Holy Warriors’, Will ‘Equip Them’