- The government of India recently decided not to cut GST rates but did slash corporate tax rates to help the ailing automotive industry.
- Volkswagen India will be passing on the benefit to corporate buyers of select diesel variants of the Polo, Ameo, Vento and Tiguan.
These cars will be bearing a ‘Corporate Edition’ suffix with their names and are targeted at corporate individuals as well as organizations.
Maruti had announced a direct price cut of Rs 5,000 on almost all of its products.
Earlier, VW had also announced a 5-year standard warranty on all its mass-market diesel offerings (Polo, Ameo and Vento), which can also be extended to seven years for a price. In case of the Tiguan, the 5-year warranty and RSA is applicable only on the Corporate Edition.
For more details, check out Volkswagen’s official statement below.
The ‘Corporate edition’ is available on all diesel carlines, which comprise of the Polo, Ameo, Vento & Tiguan
- The offer is applicable only on select variants across the above mentioned product range
- Volkswagen continues to offer a ‘value-for-money’ proposition with the introduction of a 5-year warranty and roadside assistance on all diesel cars across Polo, Ameo & Vento. In case of the Tiguan, the 5-year warranty and RSA is applicable only under the Corporate edition
- The Corporate edition is targeted at corporate individuals as well as organizations across industries, which include MSMEs, Government employees, Lawyers, Architects, Chartered Accountants and many more
Mumbai: In lieu with the recent announcement made by the Indian Govt., Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer today introduced a ‘Corporate Edition’ on the diesel variants of the Polo, Ameo, Vento & Tiguan. The Corporate edition, applicable on select variants is introduced in an attempt to pass on the benefits received from the Govt. through a reduction in corporate tax.
Through this initiative, we intend to offer corporate customers a robust offering from Volkswagen, a ‘value-for-money’ offering which includes – competitive prices, German engineering, safety and a fun-to-drive experience. For customers that are apprehensive on the future of diesel vehicles, Volkswagen announces a 5-year warranty and 5-year roadside assistance on the above mentioned carlines. It would in turn offer customers peace of mind and a hassle-free experience with Volkswagen.
The Volkswagen Corporate edition is applicable for corporate individuals as well as organizations across industries, which include MSMEs, Government employees, Lawyers, Architects, Chartered Accountants and many more. The edition covers a suite of offerings comprising of attractive benefits on purchase, servicing of the vehicle, accessories as well as loyalty benefits.