7-Year-Old Sends Job Application To Google, Receives Surprise Response From CEO Sundar Pichai
When 7-year-old Chloe Bridgewater's father encouraged her to write to Google for a job application, he probably wasn't expecting a reply from the CEO himself.
Chloe Bridgewater, who lives in UK, aspires to work at Google, popular that it is, with its 'bean bag chairs', 'go karts' and 'slides'.
Fascinated by Kindle, tablets and robots, Chloe sent a hand written letter to the 'Google boss', expressing her desire to work at the organisation. She also wants to 'work at a chocolate factory and do swimming in the Olympics.'
To her surprise, Chloe received a letter in response, by Sundar Pichai, the CEO himself, who encouraged her to follow her dreams and apply again when she has finished high school.
'I look forward to receiving your application when you are finished with school. :)'
(Source: LinkedIn/Andy Bridgewater)
According to the Business Insider, Chloe is now more determined to land a job at Google and even wants to talk to media to find her way to the company.
- ED Registers Money Laundering Case Against Lalu Prasad
- KR Narayanan's Ashes Given A Second Christian Burial, Admits Daughter
- 3 Gujarat Congress MLAs Resign From The Party, Join BJP
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Ajit Doval Arrives in Beijing to Attend BRICS NSA's Meet
- Non-Hindi Speaking JNU Students Oppose Mandatory MPhil, PhD Forms In Hindi, Say 'Forced To Transliterate'
- Arundhati Roy 'The Ministry Of Utmost Happiness' Enters Longlist For Booker Prize
- Three Militants Killed As Army Foils Infiltration Bid Along LoC in Gurez Sector
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED