Friday, Dec 08, 2023

Delhi Deputy Cm

Mentors Roped In For Delhi Govt's Programme To Undergo Psychometric Evaluation: Sisodia

The ‘Desh Ka Mentor’ programme, which has Bollywood actor Sonu Sood as its brand ambassador, was launched by the Delhi government in October.

14 January 2022

Provide funds to Delhi municipal corporations as well: Sisodia to Centre

Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia raised the demand at a pre-budget consultation called by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, the Delhi government said in a statement.

31 December 2021

Deputy CM Sisodia Says Delhi Govt Is Alert As UP Reports Surge In Zika Virus Cases

Thirty more people have tested positive for Zika virus in Kanpur on Friday, taking the total number of those infected in Kanpur district to 66, including nine IAF personnel,

06 November 2021

Delhi Teachers University Bill passed in Assembly

The Delhi Teachers' University will be spread over 12 acres of land in Bakkarwala village. It will have lecture halls, digital labs and a library with world-class facilities for 5000 students.

05 January 2022

Delhi Govt Paid Rs 2588 Crore To MCD, But Salaries Haven’t Been Paid: Manish Sisodia

Speaking at a press conference, Sisodia said the Delhi government has given 75 per cent of the total budget reserved for the MCDs and the rest 25 per cent is due in January.

21 December 2021

'Truth Has Won', Says CM Kejriwal And Deputy CM Manish Sisodia As Delhi Court Acquits Them

A Delhi court on Wednesday discharged Kejriwal, his deputy Sisodia and nine other AAP MLAs in the case related to the alleged assault on the then chief secretary Anshu Prakash in 2018.

11 August 2021

Delhi Govt To Impose Weekend Curfew Amid Covid-19 Surge: Deputy CM Sisodia

'There will be curfew on Saturdays and Sundays. People are requested to step out only when it is absolutely necessary', said Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia.

04 January 2022


BJP Workers To Be Condemned For Vandalising The Official Vehicle: Manish Sisodia

Delhi Home and PWD minister Satyendar Jain mentioned the incident in a tweet and said "even if the BJP carried out thousands of such attacks, the AAP government will continue to serve the people".

29 June 2021