Tuesday, Jul 05, 2022
Outlook.com

UP Woman Electrocuted To Death After Table Fan Falls On Her In Shamli

A woman in Uttar Pradesh's Shamli district lost her life due to electrocution after a table fan fell on the woman. The incident occurred in Alipur village on Sunday.

UP woman dies after table fan falls on her | Image for representation PTI

In a shocking incident, a woman in Uttar Pradesh's Shamli district lost her life due to electrocution after a table fan fell on the woman. The incident occurred in Alipur village on Sunday.

The 30-year-old woman, identified as Puja, died due to electrocution police said on Monday.

She was rushed to hospital where doctors declared her dead, police said.

This is not the first time that a fan falling on a person has caused injury. Two weeks ago,  a video that went viral on the internet showed a ceiling fan falling on a family of six watching television in Vietnam. The incident occurred in July and was widely circulated on social media. However, all the members of the family had miraculously survived the accident and escaped getting seriously injured. 

(With inputs from PTI)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement