If you’ve always dreamt of whizzing past international borders without a visa, this is the
If you’ve always dreamt of whizzing past international borders without a visa, this is theperfect getaway for you! All the ladies in the house, get ready to have the roads from Guwahati to Bangkok as your driveway. The Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) in partnership with Embarq brings an all new and exciting venture with its all women car and motorcycle drive from India to Thailand- 15 days and 2,500 km of sheer thrill. Perfectly suited for the adventure junkie in you, this road trip allows you to experience culture on a platter of gorgeous scenic landscapes and a plethora of cultures as you motor through different locations within and outside India. Starting the journey from Guwahati in India, drive across the spectacular sights from Nagaland and Manipur to the legendary bridges of Myanmar. Add on some magnificent Buddhist monasteries and delectable Burmese cuisine to that list and wait to be surprised with all that this unique road trip has in store for you. With the liberty to choose your favourite wheels to embark on this journey, this trip is tailored for all the spirited women who want to discover the roads less taken.
Trip Date: 20th Oct 2018 to 4th Nov 2018
Start point: Guwahati
- The participants will arrive in Guwahati on 20th Oct 2018
- 21st will be a final briefing session and prepping up day
- 22nd Oct will be flag off from Guwahati
- 25th Oct 2016 – The convoys will cross the border from Imphal into Myanmar. In Myanmar, they will drive through some beautiful countryside across the famous 50 iron bridges and reach Mandalay.
- From Mandalay, they will drive to Bagan and enjoy a day break exploring the world heritage site standing on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River.
- From Bagan, the convoys will drive south towards the Myawaddy Border and cross into Thailand on 30th Oct 2018. They will enjoy driving on the Asian Highway and the brilliant Thailand roads and reach Bangkok on 1st Nov 2018.
- Next 2 days are scheduled for a grand celebration and shipment of cars & bikes back to India and the participants fly back on 4th Nov 2018 as per their convenience.
Contact details: +91 77025 82221 / +91 98208 39133