National

LPG Cylinder Explosion In Jharkhand's Palamu District Leaves Ten Injured

The mishap occurred when a gas-stove was turned on, triggering a devastating chain of events that caught the family and neighbors off guard, leading to immediate chaos and the need for urgent medical attention.

Opposition Slams Govt Over Decision To Do Away With LPG Subsidy
info_icon

A horrifying incident unfolded in Jharkhand's Palamu district as an LPG cylinder exploded at a house in Arurua village, leaving ten people injured on Monday. The unfortunate mishap occurred at the residence of Ajam Rizwi in the Hariharganj police station area when a gas-stove was turned on, leading to a devastating chain of events.

As the fire from the gas-stove spread to the nearby cylinder, the family immediately raised an alarm, seeking help from neighbors. In a desperate attempt to douse the blaze, the neighbors rushed to the scene, pouring water on the flames. However, the situation took a tragic turn when the cylinder suddenly exploded, catching everyone off guard, as reported by PTI.

Among the ten injured victims, three women and three children suffered severe burns and were quickly taken to a nearby local hospital. Unfortunately, due to the critical condition of five individuals, they were later transferred to the renowned Medinirai Medical College and Hospital for more advanced treatment.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement