7-Year-Old Sends Job Application To Google, Receives Surprise Response From CEO Sundar Pichai
When 7-year-old Chloe Bridgewater's father encouraged her to write to Google for a job application, he probably wasn't expecting a reply from the CEO himself.
Chloe Bridgewater, who lives in UK, aspires to work at Google, popular that it is, with its 'bean bag chairs', 'go karts' and 'slides'.
Fascinated by Kindle, tablets and robots, Chloe sent a hand written letter to the 'Google boss', expressing her desire to work at the organisation. She also wants to 'work at a chocolate factory and do swimming in the Olympics.'
To her surprise, Chloe received a letter in response, by Sundar Pichai, the CEO himself, who encouraged her to follow her dreams and apply again when she has finished high school.
'I look forward to receiving your application when you are finished with school. :)'
(Source: LinkedIn/Andy Bridgewater)
According to the Business Insider, Chloe is now more determined to land a job at Google and even wants to talk to media to find her way to the company.
- Rs 2000 Notes By 'Children's Bank Of India'
- Sutlej-Yamuna Row: SC Asks Punjab, Haryana To Maintain Order
- Amnesty Blames Trump In Global Rollback of Rights.
- US Plans To Deport Undocumented Immigrants
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- India's GDP Projected To Slow To 6.6 Percent Post-Demonetisation, Says IMF
- 'Name And Shame' Doctors Who Did Caesareans Without Medical Reasons, Says Maneka Gandhi
- Another Acronym After SCAM: Amit Shah Merges Congress, SP, BSP To Form KASAB
- Search Operation For Militants In Kashmir Called Off After Stone-Pelting
- Sutlej-Yamuna Canal Row: Supreme Court Asks Punjab, Haryana To Maintain Order
- Supreme Court Asks Google If Uploading Of Obscene Videos Can Be Stopped
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Sleeping Jet Airways Pilot And A Co-Pilot Tuned In To Wrong Frequency Created Scare
- IT Industry To Witness 20-25% Reduction In Jobs In Next 3 Years, Estimates Nasscom
- E. Ahamed’s Daughter Fouzia Emerges As A Political Face In Kerala’s Misogynistic Muslim League
- ABVP Disrupts Seminar Involving Umar Khalid in Ramjas College, Threatens Violence