Summer birthdays are always hard to celebrate. But we’ve spent nine years looking for ways. Here is
Summer birthdays are always hard to celebrate. But we’ve spent nine years looking for ways. Here isthe list.
1. Embrace the winter; lose yourself in the cosmopolitan charms of Cape Town.
2. Head to Shanghai, the hottest city in the world for a few months; so to speak, of course.
3.Get thee to Ladakh quickly, it’s a short season and, with our guide, you’ll know how to make the most of it.
4. Catch the tigers in Ranthambhore in the sightings-guaranteed season, from the comfort of a luxury retreat you can finally afford.
5. Rent a villa in the off-season, get the quietest Goan holiday you’ve ever had.
6. Explore the wonders of Vietnam, the classic-est destination this side of Europe.
7. Be the first on the latest boutique-boat to hit the Kerala backwaters.
8. Whale-watch in Iceland before they retreat for the year.
9. Head to Manali, for a food holiday of Himalayan proportions. It’s a birthday party, remember, enjoy!