How To Home In
- Don’t act desperate: not for her phone number, not for a coffee date, and most certainly not for ‘frandship’
- Befriend her pals first. Then, anoint one of them as wingman to lay a foundation you can build on
- Look into her eyes, but remember, you’re not checking for contact lenses
- Move in from the side, where she can see you. Don’t accost her or surprise her with a creepy tap on the back.
- Don’t fidget with your fancy phone too much, even if you’re Googling for conversation starters or compliments
- Don’t read too much into signs, especially when there are none
“Are you a great kisser? Can you teach clueless young men to kiss?” Ladies, if you said yes to that, you could be the kissing coaches Real Man Academy has been scouting for. The Mumbai-based academy that enlightens men on the art of approaching, attracting and...