Pending Before Nadda
Cases for which approval for prosecution has been sought
- Vineeth Chaudhary appointed highly paid consultants known to him without issuing advertisements or conducting interviews. Former minister Harshvardhan had recommended major penalties for this.
- Chaudhary spent Rs 26 lakh in renovating his single room office, but told the then health minister the expense was Rs 5 lakh.
- Dr Deepak Agarwal allotted computerisation works of AIIMS to known persons by fudging papers. No chargesheet yet.
- Ex-registrar V.P. Gupta found guilty of issuing ad work to a favourite firm without inviting tenders.
- Existing rate contract ignored by the department of lab medicine; revolving funds were used to procure equipment at high rates.
- Shailesh Yadav, ex-deputy director, and deputy chief security officer Rajiv Lochan gave security contract of Rs 30 crore to an ineligible security firm. It did not pay its...