- Rs 50 crore for underground drainage system in Hassan city and drinking water supply in the district.
- Karnataka government has spent Rs 1.4 crore for infrastruc ture development in Hassan.
- Rs 10 crore released for Hassan airport construction.
- Rs 154 crore for development of roads, drinking water and drainage facility in Hassan.
- Employment assurance sch- emes to Hassan, Chennarayapatna, Arasikere and Belur taluks in Hassan district, release Rs 1 crore.
- Rs 50 lakh for construction of Yatri Niwas in Hassan
PRIVATE INVESTMENT ...
- Khodays Synthetic Ltd, Bangalores synthetic polyester film industry worth Rs 75 crore. Project cleared.
- Raunaq Industries, Delhis hot and cold rolled steel at an investment of Rs 2,937 crore. Project cleared.
PROPOSALS FOR HASSAN
- Rs 14-crore comprehensive plan for development.
- Rs 8-crore drainage scheme.
- 68-acre plot to be developed exclusively for lawyers and journalists.
- Three Yatri Niwas to be built in Belur, Halebid and Hassan.
- Rs 2 crore assured for construction of Zilla Parishad office.
- Telecom and telegraph facilities to be upgraded.
- 2,500 tonne potato cold storage to be set up.
- A Rs 800 cro re power plant to be set up for small scale industries.
- Rs 55 crore to be granted for infrastructure for setting up SSIs.
- Rs 18 crore to be granted for providing water facility for setting up SSIs.
- Mobile Insat...