- Seller received (badla)after every settlement; buyer paid interest.
- No time limit for squaring up.
- Different margins on specified scrips on different stock exchanges.
- Seller will not recieve interest; buyer not to pay.
- Transaction must be squared up within 90 days.
- 15% uniform margin on all specified scrips on all stock exchanges; 100% margin on volalite scrips.
CHEKS ON SPECULATION
- Financiers can finance individual brokers only up to Rs 10 crore per settlement.
- A broker can carry forward trading in a particular scrip only up to Rs 50 lakh per day.
- A broker can carry forward a maximum trading of Rs 1 crore per day.