- Some want him tried for treason. Others say grant him indemnity if he promises not to hold public office.
- The above situation is unlikely to happen since the army has insisted that their former chief shouldn't be humiliated
- He could float a political party and participate in politics
- He could leave the country, but he says he'll never do that. He could also sit back, live the retired life.
- Like all dictators, subverted democracy, sent rivals to jail, stifled the media, responsible for Kargil...
- Indo-Pak relations improved under him, prompted people to think of new ways to resolve the Kashmir issue.
- Was a liberal, promoted art and culture as well as women's rights
***As Pervez Musharraf returned to his Rawalpindi residence, Army House, after announcing his decision to resign from the office of president, he can't have...