Stop, I’m famous!
- Jennifer Capriati Tennis player, $15 dollar silver ring
- Winona Ryder Actress, $5,000 worth of clothing and hair accessories
- Lindsay Lohan Actress, $2,500 necklace
- Britney Spears Popstar, $200 top from store, lighter from gas station
- Rex Reed, TV host and columnist, CDs
He casually wheeled his purchase, a mid-sized suitcase, towards the exit gate, when the guard doing a routine bill-and-merchandise check noticed that the luggage appeared unduly heavy. The bag was promptly unzipped. Inside were 20-odd items from the store—tubes of facewash, jars of creams, packs of razors, bottles of shampoo—none of which had made it to the billing counter. There was nothing suspicious about this well-dressed man in his 30s, just as there was nothing out of the ordinary about a young mother...