"European nations have been working during the past three centuries...to subjugate countries of the Muslim world."
- The Muslims of Pakistan provided all facilities to the Hindus and the Sikhs who left for India. But the Hindus and the Sikhs looted the Muslims in India with both hands and they attacked their caravans, buses and railway trains. Therefore, about one million Muslims were martyred on their way to Pakistan.
- The Hindus treated the ancient population of the Indus Valley very badly. They set fire to their houses and butchered them.
- The religion of Hindus did not teach them good things, Hindus did not respect women.
- After the war of 1965, India with the help of Hindus living in East Pakistan, incited the people of East Pakistan against West Pakistanis. In December 1971, the Indians themselves also attacked East Pakistan. As a result...East Pakistan separated from us. We should all receive military training so that we can foil the designs of the enemy in the future.
- The Hindu has always been an enemy of Islam.
- In the middle of the city of Deebal (Sindh), there was a Hindu temple. There was a flag hoisted on top of it. The Hindus believed that as long as the flag kept flying, nobody could harm them. Mohd bin Qasim found out about this.... The Muslims began to catapult stones at the temple and at the flag, ultimately making it fall to the ground. The whole city became tumultuous and the Hindus lost heart. Some Muslims clambered up the walls of the temple and forced open the door. Qasim's army entered the city and after conquering it, announced peace. The Muslims treated the vanquished so well many Hindus converted to Islam.
- Before the Arab conquest the people were fed up with the teachings of Buddhists and Hindus.
- The foundation of the Hindu setup was based on injustice and cruelty.
- The Hindus who had always been opportunists cooperated with the British.
- The Hindus used to please the goddess Kali by slaughtering people of other religions.
- Some Jewish tribes also lived in Arabia. They lent money to workers and peasants on high rates of interest and usurped their earnings. They held the whole society in their tight grip because of the ever-increasing compound interest.
- History has no parallel to the extremely kind treatment of the Christians by the Muslims. Still the Christian kingdoms of Europe were constantly trying to gain control of Jerusalem. This was the cause of the Crusades.
- European nations have been working during the past three centuries, through conspiracies or naked aggression, to subjugate countries of the Muslim world.