- The navy permitted moustaches without beards only after 1971
- The bar curl is reversed
- The Kargil Star, awarded in 1999, when the land war took place
- Op Parakram, the Indo-Pak desert standoff after the 2001 Parl attack
- Silver Jubilee Medal 1972
- The Kargil Medal—another anachronistic blooper
- The name tag was introduced by the Indian navy only in the 1970s
When the trailer of Mohenjo Daro came out, it came under merciless trolling on social media—the main point of criticism being the costumes. All of us have learnt a bit about the Indus Valley Civilisation in school, and absolutely none of the pictures of statuary found at the excavation site showed people clad in designer clothes of the kind characters in the film wear. There was no intricate stitching in 2016 BC, when the film is set. The clothes were likely roughly woven...