A General And A Labyrinth
- Organises mehfils or singing soirees at his flat on Hyde Park Crescent. Visiting Pakistani singers perform there.
- Buys music at Ilford suburb, shops otherwise at Selfridges
- Plays a weekly game of bridge with his friend Brig (retd) Niazi Ahmed.
- Went for a 10-day cruise.
- Attends seminars, lambasts those who point fingers at him. Participated in a meeting at the British Parliament with thugs in tow. Ended in a fracas.
- Attended a function organised by Khalistanis to celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day.
- For the next three months, likely to be in Saudi Arabia. In December, it’s off to the US on a lecture tour.
More from World
Read More from Outlook
In CLP Meet, Punjab Congress MLAs Authorise Sonia Gandhi To Name The New CM; Decision Likely Tonight
Harish Manav / AICC general secretary and in-charge of Punjab Harish Rawat and two party observers from Delhi-- Harish Chaudhary and Ajay Maken –also participated in the CLP meeting in Chandigarh today.
Thufail PT / A discipline earned while tackling Covid-19 may have saved Kerala from a wide outbreak of Nipah. Despite thin resources, the state health machinery kicked in to put checks in place.
After befriending gadgets for attending online classes students finally are back to real books and real conversations. Read more education stories in our latest issue.
‘Sidhu Colluded With Pakistan, High Command Humiliated Me’: Amarinder Singh After Resigning As Punjab CM
Harish Manav / Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh said that he will not leave active politics after his resignation, but will decide his new platform after discussing with his supporters.