A General And A Labyrinth
- Organises mehfils or singing soirees at his flat on Hyde Park Crescent. Visiting Pakistani singers perform there.
- Buys music at Ilford suburb, shops otherwise at Selfridges
- Plays a weekly game of bridge with his friend Brig (retd) Niazi Ahmed.
- Went for a 10-day cruise.
- Attends seminars, lambasts those who point fingers at him. Participated in a meeting at the British Parliament with thugs in tow. Ended in a fracas.
- Attended a function organised by Khalistanis to celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day.
- For the next three months, likely to be in Saudi Arabia. In December, it’s off to the US on a lecture tour.
More from World
Read More from Outlook
Outlook Web Desk / Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami reiterated his appeal to Chardham yatris to stay where they are and not to resume their journey before the weather improved.
Outlook Web Desk / Kushinagar is the final resting place of Gautama Buddha where he attained Mahaparinirvana after his death and is among the most important pilgrim spots for Buddhists.
PTI / Sharing the same dressing room with both Kohli and De Villiers at RCB, Maxwell reaped rich dividends with 513 runs from 15 matches in IPL 2021.
Naseer Ganai / Outwardly peaceful, Kashmir has seen a spate of civilian killings in recent weeks. A silent unease has now exploded into fear and concern after the shooting of minorities.