A General And A Labyrinth
- Organises mehfils or singing soirees at his flat on Hyde Park Crescent. Visiting Pakistani singers perform there.
- Buys music at Ilford suburb, shops otherwise at Selfridges
- Plays a weekly game of bridge with his friend Brig (retd) Niazi Ahmed.
- Went for a 10-day cruise.
- Attends seminars, lambasts those who point fingers at him. Participated in a meeting at the British Parliament with thugs in tow. Ended in a fracas.
- Attended a function organised by Khalistanis to celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day.
- For the next three months, likely to be in Saudi Arabia. In December, it’s off to the US on a lecture tour.
More from World
Read More from Outlook
Jyotika Sood / The Centre has reacted angrily at the new Global Hunger Index, but experts say it should plug loopholes in the food delivery system.
Outlook Correspondent / West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's visit comes as the TMC appoints former Goa chief minister Luizinho Faleiro as a national vice president.
PTI / ECB announced that the game has been moved to Edgbaston and will be part of India's white-ball tour. The match will begin on July 1.
Outlook Web Desk / Prime Minister Narendra Modi described the feat as 'a journey from anxiety to assurance' that has made India stronger.