'Terrorism Against America Deserves To Be Praised'
Three months after the blessed strikes against world atheism and its leader, America, and around two months after the fierce crusade against Islam, we must review the impact of these events.
The latest events have proved important truths.
It has become clear that the West in general and America in particular have an unspeakable hatred for Islam.
Those who lived under continuous US raids for the past months are aware of it.
How many villages have been destroyed and how many millions have been pushed out in the freezing cold?
These men, women and children who have been damned and now live under tents in Pakistan, have committed no sin.
They are innocent. But on a mere suspicion, the United States has launched this fierce campaign.
We have witnessed the true crimes of those who call themselves humanists and claim to be defenders of freedom.
Only seven grammes of explosives are needed to kill someone, but the United States has used bombs weighing seven million grammes proving their hatred of the Taleban and Muslims.
When the youths - may God receive them as martyrs - blew up (the US embassy) in Nairobi, less than two tonnes were used.
The United States then said it was a terrorist act and a mass destruction weapon, while they unscrupulously used two seven-tonne bombs, of seven million grammes each.
After they (the Americans), for no reason, bombed entire villages to scare the inhabitants, the defence secretary said it was the United States' right to exterminate the peoples since they are Muslim and since they are not American.
It is a blatant crime.
A few days ago, they bombed al-Qaeda positions in Khost (eastern Afghanistan) and dropped - in what they said was a mistake - a radio-guided bomb on a mosque where ulemas were praying.
They targeted the mosque, killing 150 Muslim worshippers.
It is the hatred of crusaders.
Terrorism against America deserves to be praised because it was a response to injustice, aimed at forcing America to stop its support for Israel, which kills our people.
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Government Says Former RBI Governor Rajan Was On-Board With Demonetisation
- Pahlaj Nihalani Asks Makers Of Kejriwal Documentary To Get NOC From PM Modi
- Congress MP Shashi Tharoor Files Defamation Suit Against Republic TV's Arnab Goswami
- K.P.S. Gill: The Man Who Won The Battle In Competitive Terror In Punjab