Outlook Relief Fund
Uttarakhand has been struck by a calamity that the state’s chief minister has called a ‘Himalayan Tsunami’.
Thousands are dead and injured. Towns and villages have been crushed. Lives and livelihood have been destroyed. Roads, bridges and communications are cut off.
It will be months, if not years, before the state and its people are back on their feet.
And it will take every hand that can help.
We at Outlook are making a small effort towards this end by setting up the OUTLOOK RELIEF FUND. Each member on our rolls is donating a day’s salary as a gesture of goodwill. The management is also contributing towards the fund.
Outlook invites its readers to contribute generously to mitigate the sufferings of our fellow citizens. Your donation will be handed over to a suitable organisation doing relief work in the state.
Cheques/drafts drawn in favour of "Outlook Relief Fund" should be addressed to:
Outlook Relief Fund
AB-10, Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi 110 029
Make a difference
We wish to make one lump-sum payment from our Relief Fund in early August. Hence all contributions are requested before 15 August 2013. Payment to the Outlook Relief Fund will be exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Every contribution above Rs 5000 will be acknowledged on the pages of Outlook.
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED