Outlook Relief Fund
Uttarakhand has been struck by a calamity that the state’s chief minister has called a ‘Himalayan Tsunami’.
Thousands are dead and injured. Towns and villages have been crushed. Lives and livelihood have been destroyed. Roads, bridges and communications are cut off.
It will be months, if not years, before the state and its people are back on their feet.
And it will take every hand that can help.
We at Outlook are making a small effort towards this end by setting up the OUTLOOK RELIEF FUND. Each member on our rolls is donating a day’s salary as a gesture of goodwill. The management is also contributing towards the fund.
Outlook invites its readers to contribute generously to mitigate the sufferings of our fellow citizens. Your donation will be handed over to a suitable organisation doing relief work in the state.
Cheques/drafts drawn in favour of "Outlook Relief Fund" should be addressed to:
Outlook Relief Fund
AB-10, Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi 110 029
Make a difference
We wish to make one lump-sum payment from our Relief Fund in early August. Hence all contributions are requested before 15 August 2013. Payment to the Outlook Relief Fund will be exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Every contribution above Rs 5000 will be acknowledged on the pages of Outlook.
- Congress Bastion Amethi Goes To Polls
- Assault on Kerala Actress Scares Me: Deepika
- Nokia Relaunches Iconic 3310 With Colour Display, Web Features
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- 'You Want To Make Universities Laboratories For Separatist Experiments?' Naidu Asks Congress, Left
- Madras High Court Exempts Class Xth Non-Tamil Students From Writing Examination In Tamil
- Banned SIMI Chief And 10 Others Given Life Imprisonment In Sedition Case
- Airtel Removes Roaming Charges on Calls, Data
- Now, BJP MP Pratap Simha Compares Kargil Martyr's Daughter With Dawood Ibrahim
- Political Speeches, Anti-Trump Jibes Dominate Oscars 2017
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- How Russia Gave A Blow To India’s Stakes In Afghanistan And Later Made It Up To Delhi
- Many States Decide To Take Stringent Action Against Companies Selling Water Bottles, Beverages At Different MRPs
- Delhi Pubs And Bars Suit Up As Office Spaces In The Morning To Cater To Startups
- Orthodoxy Has Its Benefits Too: Classical Musician