A seemingly unquestioning media was again filled with stories today about Delhi Police claims reported as a fact that the Central Forensic Sciences Laboratory (CFSL) had examined the controversial Shanti Bhushan CD and that it "could not have been tampered" with.
The police has not made the CFSL report public.
Nor is there any answer as to how all of the audio dialogue in Mr Mulayam Singh's voice in this controversial CD also appears exactly as in an earlier CD featuring his conversations with Mr Amar Singh which had been filed in the Supreme Court by Mr Prashant Bhushan in 2006
Mr Prashant Bhushan had already demonstrated the above in his press conference last Sunday.
Clearly, if the CFSL has indeed given such a report on a CD said to have been received anonymously by some media organisations, it would have a lot to answer for.
The press release issued by Mr Bhushan on Sunday after the above press-conference which also contains the two forensic reports of the American Lab of Dr. George Papcun and the Hyderabad- based Truth Labs follows:
- LeT Militant Killed In Kashmir
- Tax Evasion Up To Rs 2 Crore A Bailable Offence Under GST Council
- BJP Worker Murdered in Kerala
- DRT Orders Recovery of Rs 6,203 Cr from Mallya
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- PM Meets Muslim Delegation, Hails Youth for Resisting Radicalisation
- Amazon Should Respect Indian Sensitivities: Ministry Of External Affairs
- Call Immediate Assembly Session on Jallikattu, Says DMK
- Converted Hindus, Engineers Among 52 ISIS Terrorists Held by NIA
- HC Asks Centre About Policy Regarding Private Schools On Govt Land
- Allow Women to Drive Cars, UN Expert Tells Saudi Arabia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Jallikattu Ban Strikes At Root Of Local Economy Nurturing Super-Healthy Indigenous Breeds Of Bull
- AAP Ridicules Reports Of Kumar Vishwas Joining BJP
- After Reports Claimed Dawood's Assets Had Been Seized, UAE Ambassador Rubbishes Claims
- Is Haj Subsidy A Sleight Of Hand To Keep Air India Afloat?