'A Visionary Partnership'
The full text of the address by the Congress vice-president to top industrialists at a gathering of the CII at the CII Annual General Meeting and National Conference, 2013
This is just the transcript of the prepared speech that he read out from
Between 18:18 and 18:25 is when he can't find the bit he wants from his speech and says, "I have lost it".
And then the reference to Rani Ki Jhansi moment:
Girish the painter, or Girish the carpenter?
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- Hafiz Saeed Challenge House Arrest
- Amnesty Blames Trump In Global Rollback of Rights.
- US Plans To Deport Undocumented Immigrants
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Telangana CM Offers Rs 5Cr Gold Ornaments to Lord Venkateswara
- No Plans To Introduce 1000 Rs Notes, Says Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das
- Amnesty International Criticises Indian Govt For Using 'Crude, Colonial' Sedition Law To 'Silence Critics'
- US Unveils Plan To Deport Undocumented Immigrants
- 'Anti Establishment Politicians' Like Donald Trump A Pushback Against Human Rights: Amnesty International
- Hafiz Saeed, 4 Others Challenge House Arrest
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Sleeping Jet Airways Pilot And A Co-Pilot Tuned In To Wrong Frequency Created Scare
- IT Industry To Witness 20-25% Reduction In Jobs In Next 3 Years, Estimates Nasscom
- E. Ahamed’s Daughter Fouzia Emerges As A Political Face In Kerala’s Misogynistic Muslim League
- ABVP Disrupts Seminar Involving Umar Khalid in Ramjas College, Threatens Violence