'A Visionary Partnership'
The full text of the address by the Congress vice-president to top industrialists at a gathering of the CII at the CII Annual General Meeting and National Conference, 2013
This is just the transcript of the prepared speech that he read out from
Between 18:18 and 18:25 is when he can't find the bit he wants from his speech and says, "I have lost it".
And then the reference to Rani Ki Jhansi moment:
Girish the painter, or Girish the carpenter?
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- 'Mangalam Appointed Receptionist As Reporter'
- But Nikki Haley, India Had Its First Woman Judge Decades Before Your Parents Emigrated To US
- IMD Doubts Authenticity of High Heat Recorded at Bhira
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- South Korea's Ousted President Park Geun-Hye Appears in Court
- Hope PM Travels to Israel With Bipartisan Delegation: Shashi Tharoor
- Ceiling Fans With Springs, Sensors To Check Suicides in Kota
- Stamping, Tagging of Fliers' Hand Baggage at 7 Major Airports to End From April 1
- Pakistan Instigating Kashmiri Youths Through Social Media, Says MoS PMO
- UK Police Arrest Two Terror Suspects
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED