'A Visionary Partnership'
The full text of the address by the Congress vice-president to top industrialists at a gathering of the CII at the CII Annual General Meeting and National Conference, 2013
This is just the transcript of the prepared speech that he read out from
Between 18:18 and 18:25 is when he can't find the bit he wants from his speech and says, "I have lost it".
And then the reference to Rani Ki Jhansi moment:
Girish the painter, or Girish the carpenter?
- Major Who Tied Civilian To Army Jeep, Awarded
- Indian Cabbie Abused And Assaulted In Australia
- Rawal Wants Arundhati Roy Tied To Army Jeep Instead Of Stone-Pelters
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Trump And Modi Both Have 30 Million Twitter Followers But What Sets Them Apart Is Content
- Jharkhand: Four Lynched In Jamshedpur Over Suspicion Of Kidnapping Children
- What Caused Bhallaladeva, Aka Rana Daggubati, To Go Blind In One Eye?
- Sachin Tendulkar Meets PM Narendra Modi, Briefs Him About Upcoming Biopic