'A Visionary Partnership'
The full text of the address by the Congress vice-president to top industrialists at a gathering of the CII at the CII Annual General Meeting and National Conference, 2013
This is just the transcript of the prepared speech that he read out from
Between 18:18 and 18:25 is when he can't find the bit he wants from his speech and says, "I have lost it".
And then the reference to Rani Ki Jhansi moment:
Girish the painter, or Girish the carpenter?
- India's Richest 1 % Now Hold A Huge 58 % Of The Country's Total Wealth
- 3 Militants Killed In An Overnight Encounter
- Private FMs Airing News A Security Concern
- IMF Cuts Growth Rate To 6.6 Per Cent
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Mamata Banerjee Terms The Increase In ATM Withdrawal Limit As An 'Eyewash'
- 5 Killed in Shooting at Nightclub at Mexican Resort
- Post-Demonetisation, IMF Cuts India's Growth Rate To 6.6 Per Cent From 7.6 Per Cent
- By Inducting Sidhu Into The Party, Congress Is Accepting Defeat, Says AAP
- Private Schools In Delhi Instructed To Not Follow CBSE Guideline On Appointment Of Principals
- 'Cycle' Stays With Akhilesh, Father Loses the Symbol Battle
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- So, Who Owns The Republic?
- TM Krishna Sings To Reclaim Our Common Space Aka 'Poromboke' That Is Lost To Development
- DJ Caruso Has Made An Actioner That Is So Fast Paced That If You Blink You Miss Something
- Army Chief Bipin Rawat Warns Of Action Against Soldiers Using Social Media To Air Grievances