'A Visionary Partnership'
The full text of the address by the Congress vice-president to top industrialists at a gathering of the CII at the CII Annual General Meeting and National Conference, 2013
This is just the transcript of the prepared speech that he read out from
Between 18:18 and 18:25 is when he can't find the bit he wants from his speech and says, "I have lost it".
And then the reference to Rani Ki Jhansi moment:
Girish the painter, or Girish the carpenter?
- Samsung Wins Over Apple in $399 Mn Patent Appeal
- Strong 6.5-Magnitude Quake Hits Indonesia, At Least 54 Dead
- Justice J.S. Khehar to be the 44th Chief Justice of India
- Trump Nominates 'Mad Dog' Mattis As Defence Secretary
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- LS Proceedings Disrupted Over Demonetisation Issue
- Opposition Uproar on Demonetisation Rocks RS, Proceedings Disrupted
- Pak Asks UN To Help In De-escalating Tensions With India
- Goa Assembly Elections: AAP Rally Held in Benaulim Seat
- 'Jan-shakti is With Govt', PM Slams Opposition for Stalling Debate on Demonetisation
- Why Did It Take Pakistan 3 Decades to Honour Its First Nobel Laureate Linked to God Particle?
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED