'A Visionary Partnership'
The full text of the address by the Congress vice-president to top industrialists at a gathering of the CII at the CII Annual General Meeting and National Conference, 2013
This is just the transcript of the prepared speech that he read out from
Between 18:18 and 18:25 is when he can't find the bit he wants from his speech and says, "I have lost it".
And then the reference to Rani Ki Jhansi moment:
Girish the painter, or Girish the carpenter?
- Congress Derails RS Proceedings Over Private Member Bill on AP
- Supreme Court Allows Abortion of 24-Week Old Foetus
- Two Killed, 17 Injured in Florida Nightclub Shooting Rampage
- SC Notice to Vijay Mallya on Petition of Consortium of Banks
- Sidhu Blasts BJP, Doesn't Say If He Is Joining AAP
- Chinkara Case: Rajasthan High Court Acquits Salman Khan
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Transport Employees Launch Indefinite Strike in Karnataka
- Army Arrests Wanted Terrorist in Assam
- UNSC Mandates Must Recognise Ground Realities: India
- Srinagar-Muzaffarabad Bus Service Resumes
- BJD Launches Stir Against Chhattishgarh's Projects in Mahanadi
- HC Sentences Seven to Life Imprisonment in a Post-Godhra Riot Case