“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” Eating breakfast provides energy to power into your day and help your body perform at its best. A healthy breakfast refuels the body and replenishes the blood sugar (glucose), giving the energy necessary to start a new day. It is proven that breakfast is good for both physical and mental health. So here try out these two healthy and easy recipes to make your breakfast enjoyable.
“While everyone out there is going for the readymade eating options, we proudly ask people to go for homemade options. Not only are they free from any artificial ingredients and flavors but are healthy too. Many healthy dishes can be made at home” says- Sharad Jain, Co-Founder of Nutrabay.
Delight yourself with enticing banana pancakes which are super easy to prepare and contain 414 calories (without honey) / 430 calories (with honey) and 33 g of protein.
- 1 large ripe banana/ 2 small ripe bananas
- 3 tsp jaggery powder (Minimize or Maximize Jaggery powder as per the sweetness of bananas used)
- 1 level scoop Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate Powder
- 1 level scoop (30g) rolled oats/ oats flour
- Add cardamom/fennel seeds and a pinch of cinnamon powder/vanilla for flavour enhancement.
- Add banana and Jaggery to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add rolled oats, cinnamon powder/fennel seeds, and cardamom powder to the blender and process until smooth, Now add Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein powder and blend the content until smooth. (Make sure you add whey Protein after oats and bananas are well blended, this will prevent the powder from getting stuck at the bottom of the blender).
- Pour the content into a preheated non-stick frying pan, and adjust the thickness of the pancake accordingly.
- Wait for 30 seconds (or until golden brown on the bottom), Now flip the pancake and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Once the pancake is ready, garnish with your favorite topping (such as Strawberries, blueberries, honey, etc)
- The best raw whey protein pancakes are ready to grab!
Fruit Parfait Dessert
Parfait is a French word meaning “perfect”, and when combined with grains, fruits, and yoghurt, it makes an appetizing breakfast treat. “Parfait is healthier when they are devoid of any sugar and fat-free. Adding fruits and other healthy ingredients will make the parfait more nutritious, they are a great source of energy for your mind and body. Enriched with protein, fibre, natural sugars, and healthy fats, consuming Fruit Parfait for your breakfast will keep you moving throughout the day”, says Shubha Rawal, Director of Sourcing and Marketing at IG International. The main ingredients of this recipe are fruits, which you can easily any grocery app.
- 1 Orange
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup fruit loops
- Layer the cup with vanilla yoghurt into the bottom of the glass
- Toss the fresh fruits on top of the yoghurt
- Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yoghurt until the glass is filled to the top
- Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy