What’s your pick?
1. A Hotel
Ensures complete privacy and security.
You can avail luxury amenities such as gyms, laundry services, etc.
2. A Hostel
It's easy on the pocket.
It's a great way to meet fellow travellers.
3. A Homestay
You get hands-on hyperlocal experiences.
It's a personalised cosy space.
What To Pack
>> Hand sanitiser and alcohol-based wipes
>> Two face masks
>> A self-declaration form
>> Portable locks
>> Cash, in case of emergency
>> Water bottle
>> Emergency contact list
Before making the bookings, be sure to check all COVID-19 related protocols for the destination. Look out for e-pass requirements, quarantine duration and facilities, if any, along with the restrictions on movement of tourists.
Check for amenities to facilitate your workcation. longer stays at discounted rates, Wi-Fi for extended hours, access to the lounge area with unlimited beverages or facilities to organise virtual team meetings.
A Checklist (of things to keep in mind before choosing your next acco)
1. Be well-informed about the SOPs for hospitality units, such as the requirement of a negative COVID-19 certificate.
2. Inspect the site virtually before you make the booking and ask for a room that has not been occupied for a few days.
3. Read the sanitisation and cleanliness procedures and ensure they conform to WHO guidelines.
4. Check for contactless amenities such as QR-coded menus, in-room dining options and digital press reader subscriptions.
5. Ensure that the property has facilities for contactless check- in/out.
6. Ensure that the property is equipped to handle medical emergencies.