Air India is all set to cement its bonds with travellers from India and Israel.
Air India is all set to cement its bonds with travellers from India and Israel.With an increase in demand and exponential rise in the outbound numbers to Israel in the last few years, Air India’s move to up the flight frequency of the New Delhi-Tel Aviv route is an intelligent and well thought out call.
The national carrier announced an increase in frequency on this sector on the 28th June (Thursday), adding a fourth flight a week starting 14th July. The airline will now fly on Saturday in addition to Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday every week on the 256-seater Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
The new flight plan is such that the aircraft departs from New Delhi at 16:50 pm and arrives in Tel Aviv at 21:45 pm (local time). On its return leg, the flight departs from Tel Aviv at 23:15 pm and lands in New Delhi the next day at 8:20 am. With one way duration of 7 hours and 10 minutes, Air India is currently the fastest direct flight between India and Israel taking a straight route between the two countries, without any interruptions. Furthermore, the country has reduced its visa fee as well to INR 1,100 from its previous INR 1,700 charge for Indian citizens to encourage Indian travellers to visit Israel.
So, nothing should stop you now from experiencing Israel in all its glory. Catch this Air India flight from New Delhi to Tel Aviv and do not miss out on these things you must do when in Tel Aviv!
- Visit the Old City to experience quiet alleys screaming culture and selling antiques which are sure to take you back to Tel Aviv’s past. The Jaffa Flea Market is a must visit.
- With 6 landscaped gardens and a pond, the Yarkon Park is a botanical garden within the city. With greenery everywhere, this is a park where you can hear yourself breathe.
- The Jaffa Port is sure to bring out the culinary and culture-hungry being in you. As a culinary hub, this fishing port dates back to the 18th century BC.
- Museums like The Eretz Israel Museum and Tel Aviv Museum of Art stand as bearers of history and fascination.
- Visit the neighbourhood of Florentin in the Southern part of Tel Aviv to immerse yourself in the art culture of the city.
- Tel Baruch is a luxury neighbourhood dating back to 1947, located on the northern side of the Yarkon River, in the northeast of Tel Aviv, Israel- a stroll that you must not miss!