- Hyundai’s upcoming Santro hatchback spied: Latest spy video reveals its front grille for the first time.
- 2018 Renault Kwid spied: While we would have loved to see some cosmetic updates, it looks like Renault will only add some new features to it for the time being.
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift won’t launch with a diesel engine: Maruti will launch the 2018 Ciaz as a petrol-only model. But does it mean the diesel Ciaz will not be launched at all?
- Volkswagen T-Cross SUV will come to India: The T-Cross SUV has been confirmed for the Indian market and we know it will come in 2020.
- 2018 Honda Jazz: Honda’s premium hatchback gets a mild update. Click here for prices and other details. Want to read exactly what’s different in the updated model from the previous version?
- Tata Nexon XMA: The automatic Nexon is more affordable now since the automatic transmission now comes in XM variant as well.
- Volvo XC40 Momentum & Inscription: Volvo announced prices of more new variants of the XC40. In the process, the R-Design variant got more expensive.
- Lexus ES 300h: Seventh-gen ES replaces the older version in India. Know more about this Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series and Audi A6 rival.
- Audi Q3, Q7 Design Edition: Both the Audi SUVs get a special edition with some styling tweaks and new features.
- Jaguar F-Type 2.0: Jaguar has made the F-Type accessible for a lot more buyers. It now comes with a 2.0-litre engine and the base price starts from under a crore rupees.