Tony Blair has lost the election. It's true he wasn't standing, but we won't split hairs. His policies have just been put to the test by an electorate blessed with a viable opposition, and crushed. In throwing him out of their lives, the voters of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh may have destroyed the world's most dangerous economic experiment.
This Is What We Paid For
Tony Blair has lost the election. It's true he wasn't standing, but we won't split hairs. In throwing him out of their lives, the voters of Andhra Pradesh may have destroyed the world's most dangerous economic experiment.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Govt Ends Subsidy To Haj Pilgrims
- Assault Rifles, Carbines Worth Rs 3,547 Crore Get DAC Nod
- CJI Dipak Misra Meets Four Dissenting Judges
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- After Iris And Fingerprints, UIDAI Adds Face Recognition Feature To Aadhaar
- More Than 10 Years After The Assassination Of Pakistan's First Female Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, Taliban Claim Responsibility
- SC Bench Headed By CJI Rejects Lawyer's Plea Seeking Action Against Judges Who Called Press Conference To Criticise Him
- Senior Journalists Accompanying Mamata To London Steal Silver Cutlery During Official Dinner Meet, Fined £50
- How Much Would You Pay For A Kidney?
- 'You Are A Revolutionary Leader. You Have Revolutionised India': Benjamin Netanyahu Hails PM Modi
- Once India Becomes 'Hindu Rashtra', Only Those Muslims Who Assimilate Into Hindu Culture Will Stay, Says BJP MLA
- All The Four Judges Back To Work, Attorney General Says Issue Settled