Terror In The Afternoon
The deafening blasts of two car bombs that exploded in two crowded areas of Mumbai in succession killing 45 people, and injuring over 150, echoed and reverbrated throughout India and beyond.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- India Admitted To Entering Chinese Territory: China
- Pak High Commissioner To India Retires Early
- Barkha Dutt Slams Mentor Company NDTV Over Use Of MoJo
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- NDTV Fires Around 70 Staffers, Editors Say The Company Is Shifting To MoJo
- Maharashtra Collector Confirms EVM Malfunctioning In RTI Reply, Votes Went To Lotus Symbol
- Blankets Not Washed in 6-26 Months: CAG Raps Indian Railways For Poor Sanitation, Dirty Linens
- Aurangabad DM Kanwal Tanuj's Shocker: 'If You Can't Build Toilet For Your Wife, Then Sell Or Auction Her'