Terror In The Afternoon
The deafening blasts of two car bombs that exploded in two crowded areas of Mumbai in succession killing 45 people, and injuring over 150, echoed and reverbrated throughout India and beyond.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Govt Ends Subsidy To Haj Pilgrims
- Assault Rifles, Carbines Worth Rs 3,547 Crore Get DAC Nod
- Haj Subsidy Gone, But What About Ardh Kumbh?
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- After Iris And Fingerprints, UIDAI Adds Face Recognition Feature To Aadhaar
- More Than 10 Years After The Assassination Of Pakistan's First Female Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, Taliban Claim Responsibility
- SC Bench Headed By CJI Rejects Lawyer's Plea Seeking Action Against Judges Who Called Press Conference To Criticise Him
- Senior Journalists Accompanying Mamata To London Steal Silver Cutlery During Official Dinner Meet, Fined £50
- How Much Would You Pay For A Kidney?
- 'You Are A Revolutionary Leader. You Have Revolutionised India': Benjamin Netanyahu Hails PM Modi
- Once India Becomes 'Hindu Rashtra', Only Those Muslims Who Assimilate Into Hindu Culture Will Stay, Says BJP MLA
- All The Four Judges Back To Work, Attorney General Says Issue Settled