IAC's Six Key Demands:
- Arrest HSBC top officials under Prevention of Money Laundering act.
- HSBC operations in India should be immediately suspended.
- India must get details of Indians with accounts in HSBC, Geneva.
- Those in the list of 700 must be raided, their statements recorded.
- Those in the list of 700 account holders should explain source of income.
- Arrest those found prima facie guilty of using Hawala route.
For in-depth, objective and more importantly balanced journalism, Click here to subscribe to Outlook Magazine